4100mah replacement batterry available on aliexpress

Search This thread

ericsonalo

Dec 18, 2017
If the battery it's not bigger in size is not bigger in capacity. Beware, inform yourself. : )

Don't spend money on that kind of scams. I did, some years ago.
i think it has the same size but different capacity.. just like the one in op3 and op3t exactly identical battery but differ in respective capacity.. i just want to know if someone here try this.. thanks for your concern mate.

Chadlinje

Jul 21, 2016
a battery cannot be the same sixe and have a differenct capacity ... at lease to my knolage. Also installing a bigger bettery might not be the bestest thing to do .... you know ... with the note 7 and all that ..... (explosions)

Reactions: confininghjj

DanteDeSalvator

Oct 21, 2017
I think the point here is that we have a lithium-polymer battery while the one shown here is a lithium-ion battery. So it IS possible to have a higher capacity at same size as ion batteries have higher power density than polymer batteries.

Reactions: vbvn and gagas1

ericsonalo

Dec 18, 2017
a battery cannot be the same sixe and have a differenct capacity ... at lease to my knolage. Also installing a bigger bettery might not be the bestest thing to do .... you know ... with the note 7 and all that ..... (explosions)
bro if you watch teardown video in youtube of op3 and op3t battery, you'll see they has exactly the same dimension but different capacity, thats the magic of tech.

ericsonalo

Dec 18, 2017
I think the point here is that we have a lithium-polymer battery while the one shown here is a lithium-ion battery. So it IS possible to have a higher capacity at same size as ion batteries have higher power density than polymer batteries.
the only problem here is maybe the zuk z2 dont recognize the 4100 capacity and stop charging when reach 3500mah w/c is the stock value of the oem battery.

DanteDeSalvator

Oct 21, 2017
the only problem here is maybe the zuk z2 dont recognize the 4100 capacity and stop charging when reach 3500mah w/c is the stock value of the oem battery.

No that's not gonna happen. Battery stops charging when it indicates being full, not when it indicates being charged with 3500 mAh which in fact is a rough number. But these third party batteries are risky nonetheless. It might give you better usage time but maybe they won't live longer than some months, but maybe they will. Moreover if you overcharge or misuse the battery then these non OEM batteries, not having as good quality standards as the OEM ones, might be damaged or in worst case scenarios, explode.
So it's not like it's a complete lie, it's more like a gamble.

ericsonalo

Dec 18, 2017
No that's not gonna happen. Battery stops charging when it indicates being full, not when it indicates being charged with 3500 mAh which in fact is a rough number. But these third party batteries are risky nonetheless. It might give you better usage time but maybe they won't live longer than some months, but maybe they will. Moreover if you overcharge or misuse the battery then these non OEM batteries, not having as good quality standards as the OEM ones, might be damaged or in worst case scenarios, explode.
So it's not like it's a complete lie, it's more like a gamble.
thanks for your words dude.. btw i cant find online link for thr original one from lenovo itself.. can u help me?

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
Did anyone tried this battery? On Ali now is sold with 4900mah which is a lie but in reviews some guys say it reaches up to 3500mah. Im interested in durability, how it is after 3-6 months of use. I cannot get hold of Lehehe wich is best option, this Hsabat is second best i guess. Some say they got defective one so its kinda lottery with those batteries.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the battery it's not bigger in size is not bigger in capacity. Beware, inform yourself. : )

Don't spend money on that kind of scams. I did, some years ago.
    just want to know if anyone tried this batterry from aliexpress? it says it has 4100mah capacity, here's the link

HSABAT 4100mAh High Quality BL268 Battery for Lenovo zuk Z2 Z2131 Batterie Bateria Accumulator AKKU
    http://s.aliexpress.com/mA7r2QrE
    I stop reading about the battery when I saw "RERFECT BUSINESS BATTERY" on the battery adhesive. Show how much quality it have...

lol