• Android Q

Votes: 62 72.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

X5G

Jun 13, 2015
Thank you. I'm on a debloated stock rom, S9+ Exynos. I was actually asking about the sound quality of this one vs the magisk version 2.7.1.6. If it's better even if what I have work, I will switch.

If magisk version working well for you there is no need to switch .. simply that version is systemless after wiping data you need to re install again and its abit safer when installing on stock rom and this version is for devices with no root or any other kind of root methods.

X5G

Jun 13, 2015

Attachments

• Viper4android2716.jpg
    Viper4android2716.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 208

X5G

Jun 13, 2015
Failed to ask. In the magisk version I can't backup / restore my profile or restore somebody else profile to try his settings. Does this exist in this port version? In the older viper there is such a feature. If this classic feature exist, then I will defintely switch. to this, given that the sound quality, as you say is basically the same.

Thanks. Your feedback save me the effort.

X5G

Jun 13, 2015
Hi, I've been doing this as well. I thought of the old feature built in the classic Viper4android. So it's not in this version either. Thanks.

If you can't backup/restore profiles i faced that issue before you need to check first app storage permission in settings disable it and enable it again .. if doesn't work then you need sometimes to do a trick .. reboot to twrp mount data .. with twrp file manager go to /data/system/users and delete that folder .. after rebooting device your system settings and app permissions will be reseted to default without losing any data or media and probably all your apps permissions issues will be fixed.

Also note that the v4a app data folder is changed to /sdcard/android/data folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts