Unofficial LineageOS 19.1 Android 12L

Search This thread

khalvat

Apr 10, 2015
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs:
  • You tell me

Downloads:

MindTheGapps

Notice:
  • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [12.1] LineageOS [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the S5 ( klte)

Contributors
khalvat
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Kernel source: https://github.com/Khalvat-M/kernel_samsung_msm8974

ROM OS Version: Android 12L

Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2022-04-06
Last Updated 2023-11-06

Last edited:

Captain Kangaroo

Aug 4, 2018
Paris
First of all thousand thanks to @khalvat for his great job :love:(y)

I've clean flashed LOS 19.1+Magisk+MTG and restored data from TWRP backup of crDroid v8.
Everything went very well and the boot in 1 minute by touching the screen on Samsung boot logo same as for crDroid v8!

I have the same issue than crDroid v8 cannot update Google Play !

Massedil

Dec 7, 2016
Paris
I have flashed the klte build (adb sideload lineage-19.1-20220406-UNOFFICIAL-klte.zip) on one of my G900F (without Gapps and without Magisk) after a data format in TWRP.

The phone get stuck at the Samsung Galaxy S5 boot screen and does not show the LineageOS animation.

Is there something I've done wrong ?

mcaleb

Mar 27, 2022
I have flashed the klte build (adb sideload lineage-19.1-20220406-UNOFFICIAL-klte.zip) on one of my G900F (without Gapps and without Magisk) after a data format in TWRP.

The phone get stuck at the Samsung Galaxy S5 boot screen and does not show the LineageOS animation.

Is there something I've done wrong ?
With your finger, you need to swipe the Samsung galaxy screen logo at first boot or wait 15-20 minutes for boot setup to start.

Zulqarnain Malik

Mar 30, 2021
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs:
  • You tell me

Downloads:

klte

kltechn

klteduos

MindTheGapps

Notice:
  • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Contributors
khalvat

Version Information

Created 2022-04-06
Last Updated 2022-04-06
I have galaxy s5 prime g906k. Will it work with my device too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bugs:
    • You tell me

Downloads:

MindTheGapps

Notice:

Contributors
    khalvat
    Kernel source: https://github.com/Khalvat-M/kernel_samsung_msm8974

Version Information

Created 2022-04-06
    Last Updated 2023-11-06
    Build 2022-09-07 (STABLE AND FINAL)

Merged sep security patch
    Fixed bluetooth audio issue on music play