[4EXT][Theme][Recovery] Sensation 4EXT Recovery Themes.

Search This thread

Whiskey103

Member Advocate Admin / Developer Committee
Staff member
Also big Thanks to Euphorie <3 for helping me porting and resizing all images from DHD to Sensation.
NOTE !! All new Next Generation Themes are in the second post, i will update/port/edit them all. But it will take some time. So FP Themes are 4EXT Classic Only!!

Thanks to Jotha for the neon Theme ;) Thanks to Ricochet83 for the Blue_Smoke,RedCarbon :)

Here are some matching boot/downanimations and splash screens also ;)
Explore files

To uninstall a 4ExtTheme use this uninstall.zipp. Just flash in Recovery and reboot,and the theme should be gona.

androidrevteam1whiskey103.png

Disclaimer: Everybody can use my work without asking permission, all my stuff comes with a "sharing is caring" xda philosophy licence... just credits would be nice ;)

Last edited:

Whiskey103

Staff member
Last edited:

Whiskey103

Staff member
Thank you sooo much Euphorie and Whiskey for your great work and for optimizing for the Sensation, which wasn't easy :)

Thanks mate, welcome :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Last edited:

Whiskey103

Staff member
Last edited:
Reactions: Ca1ucha and craacK

orymd

Oct 7, 2010
Catania
in the last theme (circuit board), when you start to use the recovery menu, the background image zooms a little...

Whiskey103

Staff member
in the last theme (circuit board), when you start to use the recovery menu, the background image zooms a little...

What do you mean? The pics are changing size while moving up down the menu?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Reactions: craacK

myxcon

Jul 12, 2008
Can someone port the Hyperkamode splash from DHD to Sensation? I don't have the file anymore on my pc but I loved it on my DHD. Maybe someone has it?

Top Liked Posts