[4th June] Nik_Project_X_Rebirth_DHD V 1.6 By Nikhil007mmus a.k.a Nikhil Dhayatkar

Search This thread

nikhil007mmus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Pune
219p2iu.jpg

Special Thanks to baadnewz , sharpknife ( KD ) , lyapota , jarein95 , tweakos , ckpv5 , Cyborgz , hacktrix2006

I wanted to request some stuff in consideration with my rom and PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY FILES FROM THIS ROM WITHOUT PERMISSION !! :highfive:

Important : I do not own this Device im developing this rom on basis of my knowledge of porting and with help of testers :)

1. Please do not compare my rom to any other rom

I dont wish to compete with any team or developer . I will develop and release roms for myself

2. Please dont ask when the next release will be .

I wish to keep updating my roms as i get time , but i am sure that the delay for the roms henceforth wont be this long :angel:

3.Can you enable this tweak ??

If a particular tweak is possible to enable then it will be . Otherwise if there is a permission issue involved and permission is not granted then forget about the tweak

Note :

Please make a full wipe when coming from other ROMs !

If you want a sigpic take it from my signature the one for DHD

Changelog & Download Link :

DOWNLOAD HERE

Join My Facebook page : Here

Note :

For Lockscreen

1) slide down the shortcut icons to activate the app
2) slide down to accept or reject call ( as usual pull the lock icon up to answer call when at lockscreen)
3) pull (slide up) to unlock the lockscreen)

Last edited:

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
Wow nickhil is back for our beloved DHD!!! Your roms have always been awesome :)
Thank you for keeping our great phone updated with your extraordinary roms!!!! :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: weinas

FireBlast

Dec 31, 2010
Moscow
What is the base for this rom? What is kernel? What is the difference from other sense 4.x.x roms? I need more info. THX

nikhil007mmus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Pune
What is the base for this rom? What is kernel? What is the difference from other sense 4.x.x roms? I need more info. THX

Visit the download link it has the changelog too ..

For the incs I had made a sense 4.1 full rom with sense 5 mods but it was taking too many resources so I will be making it probably as a next release when its stable enough . Till then this is it

Njoy !!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

-SmOgER

• Complete Sense 5 Themed & Many More Mods
  • Sense 4.1 Lite + 4.0.4
  • Latest HD-Kernel T5 by tweakos
  • Deodexed & Zipaligned
  • SuperUser, Busybox, SQLite.
  • Interactive AROMA Installer
  • Select Sense5 font,iconstyle,battery mod at boot
  • Option to remove apps (AROMA installer)
  • Option to install additional mods (AROMA installer)
  • Reduced Consumption of Resources
  • Performance Tweaks added
  • New Camera with GIF Feature With Permission from sharp knife [ KD ]
  • Root and busybox added
  • Init.d support
  • Most bloatware removed
  • Fixed All Aroma Installer Issues
  • More System Stabilization
  • Added ALL Htc Sense 5 Wallpapers by Default
  • Updated all Latest Apps
  • Updated hosts file
<.....>​

yxtl

Aug 31, 2011
good work testing for 1 hour ,only bug its in dialer ,people loading again after 5-10 mins after its close

dejson

May 21, 2007
Sarajevo
good work testing for 1 hour ,only bug its in dialer ,people loading again after 5-10 mins after its close

No problems here with a dialer, or I cant reproduce the bug.

I will not compare to any other roms here since all of them are great ofc. A lot of effort has been included in the creation of those roms.

But this rom is so smooth, so stable, so fast after first boot that I cant believe.

I am using fully sense 5 option from Aroma.

THank you very ,much for this rom

DustinDHD

Aug 21, 2012
Visit the download link it has the changelog too ..

For the incs I had made a sense 4.1 full rom with sense 5 mods but it was taking too many resources so I will be making it probably as a next release when its stable enough . Till then this is it

Njoy !!

welcome back :eek: :good:

Prefer the light one, atm we have no fully working light version for our DHD all startet do it full 4.1 what slows our device down. I hope you will continue this ROM :victory:
Great work and its pretty fast ^_^ +1 :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    219p2iu.jpg

Special Thanks to baadnewz , sharpknife ( KD ) , lyapota , jarein95 , tweakos , ckpv5 , Cyborgz , hacktrix2006

I wanted to request some stuff in consideration with my rom and PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY FILES FROM THIS ROM WITHOUT PERMISSION !! :highfive:

Important : I do not own this Device im developing this rom on basis of my knowledge of porting and with help of testers :)

1. Please do not compare my rom to any other rom

I dont wish to compete with any team or developer . I will develop and release roms for myself

2. Please dont ask when the next release will be .

I wish to keep updating my roms as i get time , but i am sure that the delay for the roms henceforth wont be this long :angel:

3.Can you enable this tweak ??

If a particular tweak is possible to enable then it will be . Otherwise if there is a permission issue involved and permission is not granted then forget about the tweak

Note :

Please make a full wipe when coming from other ROMs !

If you want a sigpic take it from my signature the one for DHD

Changelog & Download Link :

DOWNLOAD HERE

Join My Facebook page : Here

Note :

For Lockscreen

1) slide down the shortcut icons to activate the app
    2) slide down to accept or reject call ( as usual pull the lock icon up to answer call when at lockscreen)
    3) pull (slide up) to unlock the lockscreen)

Rom's ready waiting for some permissions to be granted , till i get the permission i wont be posting a link !!
    New update this weekend :)

I'm really happy you guys like the first version of the Rom .. I don't own this phone otherwise it would have better for me to test and fix all the bugs and then release the Rom !! Anyways fixes and more work continues ahead of me :)