• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[5.0.1][TW][E330][PORT] Stock Galaxy S4 ROM for E330 based on I9506XXSDPL2

Mirsaneli

Dec 19, 2014
Hello everyone, I present you the I9506 ROM for E330 devices made by me and @3lambda. I want to publicly thank 3lambda for providing all the help. Without him, I wouldn't be able to make this project.

The ROM is completely stock, with no modifications. The main reason I made this ROM is that there are no stock debloated ROMs for Galaxy S4 E330. The official software for E330S/K/L is full of Korean bloatware. This one is ported from the latest firmware for I9506 from Sammobile.com. This is my first ROM. I hope you like it and find it useful. The ROM is deodexed and zipaligned and rooted with SuperSU.

Installation instructions:
1. Flash TWRP recovery for E330
2. Put the ROM file on the SD card
3. Boot into recovery and wipe: ART/Dalvik Cache, Data, System, Cache, Internal storage and Preload
4. Don't reboot system after flashing, go to Install and flash Arter Kernel 11.1
5. Reboot system and wait for phone to boot (takes about 10 minutes)
6. Enjoy your E330 converted to International I9506​

Download links:
ROM: https://mega.nz/#!Rb5ARIJa!KysDjkXtzYUOO02kVPRuMjKTq6qlG8KaVB2LcJrp2bQ
Arter97's kernel for E330: http://arter97.com/browse/S4/kernel/Touchwiz_Lollipop/11.1/

Contributors: 3lambda, Mirsaneli

ROM OS Version: 5.0.1. Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: Touchwiz

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-05-28

Created 2017-05-25

Last edited:

Hedi.Karray

May 23, 2015
Sfax
thank you very much , that is so perfect and smooth !
if you just could do me and the community a favor if you can include a better samsung keyboard since the old keyboard layout is so ugly specially if you get used to the new samsung keyboard"'s layout and thank you in advance

TonyTeoTeo

Jan 3, 2015
HoChiMinh City
if you just could do me and the community a favor if you can include a better samsung keyboard since the old keyboard layout is so ugly specially if you get used to the new samsung keyboard"'s layout and thank you in advance
You can search in themes and mods forum, I remember that s6 keyboard in s6 apps for lollipop thread can use with stock rom.

Reactions: Hedi.Karray

Mirsaneli

Dec 19, 2014
Sorry for the late reply. There are already S6 apps for download here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/themes-apps/hot-galaxy-s6-apps-t3041330

Just pick whatever you need and enjoy the stock ROM :)

Reactions: Hedi.Karray

keekapom99

Jun 26, 2017
my device SHV-E330s (LTE-A) 4.4.2 i can use 4G(LTE)&mobile service
i just flash this rom and have problem i can not use Network mode: LTE/WCDMA/GSM(auto connect). if i use this mode i can use 4G(LTE) but my phone are no mobile service for cellular.
and if i use Network mode: WCDMA/GSM(auto connect) have mobile service for call and use 3G for internet
can fix ? Help me pls.
sorry my weak english
this rom have Ultra saving mode ?

Last edited:

Mirsaneli

Dec 19, 2014
i just flash this rom and have problem i can not use Network mode: LTE/WCDMA/GSM(auto connect). if i use this mode i can use 4G(LTE) but my phone are no mobile service for cellular.
and if i use Network mode: WCDMA/GSM(auto connect) have mobile service for call and use 3G for internet
can fix ? Help me pls.
sorry my weak english
That is strange... What is your network provider? This ROM doesn't have ultra saving mode because stock lollipop by Samsung doesn't provide that option.

3lambda

Recognized Contributor
Dec 6, 2012
Clermont-Ferrand
can fix ? Help me pls.
sorry my weak english
Try to update your bootloader to lollipop firmware it should fix you issue

Envoyé de mon HTC M8w en utilisant Tapatalk

keekapom99

Jun 26, 2017
Try to update your bootloader to lollipop firmware it should fix you issue

Envoyé de mon HTC M8w en utilisant Tapatalk
Thank for answer.
I'm begin.
I don't know. which are file bootloader for Compatible this rom
And. I think my S4 USB port isn't working anymore (yes it charges), i have tried to connect it to severals computers without any success (yes i installed drivers).
I flash this rom with Cwm recovery
1. which are file bootloader for Compatible this rom
2. How to install bootloader without pc
Sorry am bad english
Thank for advence

Mirsaneli

Dec 19, 2014
Thank for answer.
I'm begin.
I don't know. which are file bootloader for Compatible this rom
And. I think my S4 USB port isn't working anymore (yes it charges), i have tried to connect it to severals computers without any success (yes i installed drivers).
I flash this rom with Cwm recovery
1. which are file bootloader for Compatible this rom
2. How to install bootloader without pc
Sorry am bad english
Thank for advence
You see, CWM recovery is old recovery. You need TWRP recovery (I personally use TWRP version 2.8.7.0). What 3lambda told you is: you flashed this ROM directly from 4.4.2 Kitkat. You should first flash the stock rom with Odin (I suppose you own a E330 device) and then flash this ROM using TWRP recovery. That way you will have lollipop bootloader.

Reactions: keekapom99

keekapom99

Jun 26, 2017
You see, CWM recovery is old recovery. You need TWRP recovery (I personally use TWRP version 2.8.7.0). What 3lambda told you is: you flashed this ROM directly from 4.4.2 Kitkat. You should first flash the stock rom with Odin (I suppose you own a E330 device) and then flash this ROM using TWRP recovery. That way you will have lollipop bootloader.
Thank for asnwer.
My s4 can't connect pc and odin.