[5.0-6.0.x] *Viper4Android* Fx and XHifi Flashable Zip

Search This thread

CurbThePain

Feb 2, 2013
Mount Horeb
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens to you, your phone, your relationship, etc. as a result of using this mod or having flash fever.

Afternoon (or goodmorning) everyone,

First off this is NOT my work. Just the flashable zip itself. This zip is meant only for the m8 on lollipop and marshmallow roms. I made this for the people that have been talking about having troubles installing xhifi on lollipop and marshmallow. That and for the people that want a streamline install of viper fx aswell.

Instructions are as follows.
1. Download and flash the zip through your recovery.
2. Boot up and open both viper apps and install the drivers (CortexAX with NEON for xhifi)
3. Reboot.
4. Profit???

XDA:DevDB Information
Viper Fx-XHifi zip for the M8 [Lollipop and Marshmallow], App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
CurbThePain, Curbthepain

Version Information

Created 2016-05-13
Last Updated 2016-05-15

Last edited:

CurbThePain

Feb 2, 2013
Mount Horeb
It never uploaded for some reason. Also can a moderator move this to the correct forums (htc one m8 themes and apps) im attempting to upload again. Been at work all day so ive had no time to get around to this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens to you, your phone, your relationship, etc. as a result of using this mod or having flash fever.

Afternoon (or goodmorning) everyone,

First off this is NOT my work. Just the flashable zip itself. This zip is meant only for the m8 on lollipop and marshmallow roms. I made this for the people that have been talking about having troubles installing xhifi on lollipop and marshmallow. That and for the people that want a streamline install of viper fx aswell.

Instructions are as follows.
    1. Download and flash the zip through your recovery.
    2. Boot up and open both viper apps and install the drivers (CortexAX with NEON for xhifi)
    3. Reboot.
    4. Profit???

XDA:DevDB Information
    Viper Fx-XHifi zip for the M8 [Lollipop and Marshmallow], App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    CurbThePain, Curbthepain

Version Information

Created 2016-05-13
    Last Updated 2016-05-15
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone