5.1.1 is here

Search This thread
Nov 19, 2013
How about too much heat??

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Battery drain is slower but the heat is definitely there. Cools down if you pause the LTE or whatever rigorous stuff it was doing.

The 5.1.1 is very good, however what i don't get is the audio settings, they took everything away from us, Xloud, etc. All it allows you to choose is a surround mode (studo, concert hall, etc) and change some equilizer settings. Thats it. Disappointment there. Rest is pretty awesome.

amnher

Sep 23, 2011
Taguig
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Battery drain is slower but the heat is definitely there. Cools down if you pause the LTE or whatever rigorous stuff it was doing.

The 5.1.1 is very good, however what i don't get is the audio settings, they took everything away from us, Xloud, etc. All it allows you to choose is a surround mode (studo, concert hall, etc) and change some equilizer settings. Thats it. Disappointment there. Rest is pretty awesome.

Because 4.4.4 has lesser heat on light usage but 5.0.2 gives heat too much. I hope the bug in audio is fixed wherein the audio looses quality whenever listening to music and a call suddenly comes. What happens on 5.0.2 is that the sound either looses bass or volume and I need to restart to restore the quality. I also notice that when setting the kind of headphone sometimes resets by itself even when other headphone is selected.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

reza_v

Aug 12, 2012
Just installed 14.6.A.0.368 ME Latin. here are the important changes:
-Memory management got MUCH improved, can't believe chrome actually kept my 3 tabs open!
-Recent apps opens almost instantly.
-Nicer icons in setting.
-and it's smoother.

qvgahub

Mar 26, 2012
new delhi
Bug in battery stats?
& wifi still showing on every time, will update after full discharge.
Sent from my C6902 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1442327625044.jpg
    1442327625044.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 694
Reactions: odie70

qvgahub

Mar 26, 2012
new delhi
guys, what does these means?

i already tried both but I'm still stuck on 5.0.2.

Just click yes,it's due to new flashtool version u r using.This flashtool update was for z1,z2 and other upper devices all others needed specific FSC scripts.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Anyone in India got the update?

Yes, customised IN now available.

cheeze.keyk

Aug 8, 2012
Mandaluyong
Just click yes,it's due to new flashtool version u r using.This flashtool update was for z1,z2 and other upper devices all others needed specific FSC scripts.

i pressed yes and flashing was successful but after rebooting my device its still stuck on 5.0.2.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

and in the File Name content its empty and theres no Wipe option also just like on the pic. what did I miss?

Flashtool-uso2.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Nov 19, 2013
@cheeze.keyk
Are you sure that you're using the correct firmware version? Shouldn't be stuck on 5.0.2
I recommend downloading a pre-rooted one from the xperia z1 general forum (which i used and flashing was problem-less for me and i now have 5.1.1 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: cheeze.keyk
Nov 19, 2013
Bug in battery stats?
& wifi still showing on every time, will update after full discharge.

Its showing on always because its always scanning for wifi networks, its how it notifies you that there's an open wifi network in the vicinity.
If you want to disable that, go to wifi--> menu --> advanced --> turn off scanning always available and you'll start to see that wifi shows on only when you turn it on. I recommend leaving it on because it doesn't harm battery (from what I've tested) and its essential for smart lock to detect location when you have your wifi off.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone