[5.1.x] [SM-P600] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the Note 10.1 2014 Wifi (lt03wifi)

Search This thread

kleanth1s

Jan 8, 2012
This rom can be flashed on my rooted 5.1.1, as you instructed, am I right? I mean I do not need to go to a rooted kit kat rom.

kleanth1s

Jan 8, 2012
So, after flashing the rom only, everything is ok. If I flash gaps, as soon as I enter my account, screen goes black. I am not using the arm 64 gaps, as you stated. Please advice

Last edited:

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro
Is it actually possible to replace official cm 12.1 support with official cm 13 support, now? Because i think the latest release could be stable enough for this.

I remember the words by orion116:
"I can tell you that the p600 will get official CM13 if joshndroid, Shawn and myself can figure out why we get a black screen after rebooting from recovery."
;)

Last edited:

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Can't really submit to cm when camera is broken.. Kinda fundamental to support. It will get there eventually been extremely busy when I have time I'll have to run some logs see what is happening..

Reactions: goldman60

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
New build up on basketbuild, if interested I can start a Google share for these builds if u want?

Reactions: 7786

ddyxda

Nov 16, 2010
Have a Note 10.1 Stuck in a boot loop...

Can someone tell me if it's possible to recover my 10.1 that is stuck in a boot loop? How would I go about fixing it?

Thanks,
Doug

ddyxda

Nov 16, 2010
Boot into recovery????
Right, I should have elaborated on the situation. I'm unable to boot into recovery... When I try it just flashes and then cycles through the boot menu again. Currently it's just sitting on the Samsung animation.

Is that the description of a bricked device? Or is there a way to get a new recovery installed using Odin or some other means? I'm assuming the recovery got uninstalled somehow.

Thanks for any help,
Doug

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

1. Download the zip(s).
    2. Install a compatible Recovery
    3. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Known Issues

* None

Other Issues?

Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
    You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
    If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
    LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: SysLog by Tortel

Experience issues?

* Nightlies: bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!
    * M-series: file a bug in Jira.

Download Links

CyanogenMod: download.cyanogenmod.org

Google apps addon:
    Download: OpenGApps (Use "arm" and "5.1")

Useful Links

Changelog
    Lt03wifi wiki
    Device Tree
    Kernel Source
    CM ROM Source

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [5.1.x] [SM-P600] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the Note 10.1 2014 Wifi (lt03wifi), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    Shawn5162, Shawn5162, joshndroid, Orion116
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-30
    Last Updated 2015-11-29
    You guys want cm 13, we want cm 13...but we need your help. I am sure you are now wondering what we need from you...Right? Well, we need none other than some MORAL SUPPORT! :)

PS: On a more serious note, cm-13.0 nighties are only a matter of days away (we hope), so stay tuned.
    We are still working on it. Shawn and me both are busy with college and joshndroid is busy at work. We are trying to still get a lt03wifi tree booting. We can get a build for of lt033g booting on our device with a few tweaks.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    The nightlies should be f2fs ready I have added all the files

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
    yes they still are 6.5 mb
    I again have been in contact with cm to get vendor sorted. Cm.dependencies does not list vendor in any device but for official builds vendor has to be listed somewhere. Even if it's behind the scenes. That's a big reason why it is not working, every other repo that is supposed to be there is there.

If u were to self build with the source and then add in vendor yourself it will work. As all my merges have been tested before pushing them to gerrit