(5/25/08) HTC Diamond Dialpad v2.0

Search This thread

spencepu3

Apr 25, 2007
Here is a skin I made for DxC's iphone dialpad, What do you think?

Dialpad:

My Today Screen:

install the .cab file below and then copy the files inside the .zip folder to your /windows directory then soft reset

**for SMARTDIAL**
close cprog.exe with a Taskmanager and copy etphone.dll in the v.3.b smartdial.zip to /Windows then soft reset

black dialer skin:

credit goes to dxc for the great dialpad

Attachments

• Diamond.zip
    332.3 KB · Views: 8,400
Last edited:

ghostofapril

Jan 26, 2008
first of all thanks for sharing...

I installed the cab file , and copy the 2 .bmp files to \windows folder and then I performed a soft reset(!) , but now I have the black iphone dialpad with only DELETE button replaced with the HTC one , I tried more and more but I can not see the silver dialpad ... where the prob. is?

bluemetalaxe

Jan 8, 2008
islam is peace thats ...........................

Mod Edit: I have edited your comment because we actively avoid debating religious issues here. Hopefully we can all co-exist, respect each other and concentrate on discussing our phones. I had seen that members signature and thought it was not overly provocative but we may have to reconsider that view if others use it to start religious debates.

Last edited by a moderator:

nblakqori

Jan 23, 2008
Austria
first of all thanks for sharing...

I installed the cab file , and copy the 2 .bmp files to \windows folder and then I performed a soft reset(!) , but now I have the black iphone dialpad with only DELETE button replaced with the HTC one , I tried more and more but I can not see the silver dialpad ... where the prob. is?

ok my friend, i had the same problem, so the solution is as follows: before u copy the two bmp files, u need to rename the PcvDialerBkP2.bmp to PcvDialerBkP.bmp.
thats it, soft reset, and it worked for me
buy

spencepu3

Apr 25, 2007
ooops, sorry you guys are right I changed the file name when I was drawing the graphics and I forgot to change it back, thanks for pointing it out, I fixed it now so you don't have to change anything

T

Taninpv

Yes, rename the black to 123

I got it figured. I went in and change the black dial pad with an additonal 123(so in case I want to reuse the dial pad again). Then I change the white dialpad to the same as the black one. Soft reset and done.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone