• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

5-28[Theme]Community Espresso[Enom 2.6.3/Cyan 5.0.7-DS/Supr-D 1.11]

Search This thread

redd12345

Jan 15, 2009
Cyan Test3

I tried on Cyan Test3, the launcher graphics and such don't work. Hoping the OP will make for test3. This is definitely my favorite theme. Thanks again for your hard work Ace.

Red.

red.Wood

Oct 5, 2009
Costa Rica
Is there a version of this theme for Cyanogen 4.2.15.1 Stable? I rather not use the test version of 5.0 (well its no longer available anyway) and this looks really good. thanks

mgstealth

May 30, 2008
Ace,

Can we have the option to revert the font to stock, like in some of the older versions? Opera browser and some other apps have the text all jumbled up.

Been using this theme since the beginning. awesome work.

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
New York
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
Ace,

Can we have the option to revert the font to stock, like in some of the older versions? Opera browser and some other apps have the text all jumbled up.

Been using this theme since the beginning. awesome work.

Thanks for support:D, but I'm about to upload a new ver for SuperD that doesnt require you to flash an entire rom.It has stock font, then i have to start the cyan version and maybe enom ver:p.
I had the same prob with opera, changed the font to med or small in settings of opera.