• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

5-28[Theme]Community Espresso[Enom 2.6.3/Cyan 5.0.7-DS/Supr-D 1.11]

Search This thread

ATZ-007

Sep 7, 2009
London
cm5.0.7 T6

I used this theme on Super D 1.11 and loved it. However I now have CM 5.0.7 T6, so I was wondering has anyone flashed this this theme (cm5.0.7. T5) on cm5.0.7 T7?

If so, did you face any problem?

Otherwise can we have CM 5.0.7 T7 version please?

Thank you & keep up the good work

Last edited:

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
New York
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
I used this theme on Super D 1.11 and loved it. However I now have CM 5.0.7 T6, so I was wondering has anyone flashed this this theme (cm5.0.7. T5) on cm5.0.7 T7?

Im def not doing one for T6, if there's a T7 out:p. If T7 is better than I can start one for it.

ATZ-007

Sep 7, 2009
London
Im def not doing one for T6, if there's a T7 out:p. If T7 is better than I can start one for it.

Sorry for mistype :eek:

I meant T7 (not T6) :eek:

So I guess we will have your latest version soon ;)

Only if possible & if you have time, can you add LauncherPro (later version)
or cook your Themed Version of LauncherPro?

Thank you,

Last edited:

draven806

May 3, 2010
Lubbock

I tried it and got stuck in a boot loop. So I also would appreciate a version for cm 5 t7. Have been using your theme since I discovered it in like t2 or t3

ATZ-007

Sep 7, 2009
London
Cm 5.0.7 stable

As CM 5.0.7 STABLE version is out, I think you are better off updating your theme to the new stable version instead of experimental version.

Can't wait for updated version and hopefully you are going to add LauncherPro (latest version)

Thank you,

Last edited:

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
New York
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
As CM 5.0.7 STABLE version is out, I think you are better off updating your theme to the new stable version instead of experimental version.

Can't wait for updated version and hopefully you are going to add LauncherPro (latest version)

Thank you,

I might start tomorrow, sorry but my teachers were given some final exams(based on entire yr) now, needed some studying to remem some stuff.

draven806

May 3, 2010
Lubbock
Re: 5-28[Theme]Community Espresso[Enom 2.6.3/Cyan 5.0.7 T7/Supr-D 1.11]

A little confused, is this for cm t7 or the stable version

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

volcomdesigns

Aug 23, 2009
Hey man, I am really quite loving this theme's style, but there is one big thing I am noticing that "urks me."
In the image of your notification's bar pulled down, if you look at the "T-Mobile" at the top, you would also notice you can barely read it..

I would fix that.
And if I sound critical forgive me, I just woke up, and my brain isn't quite fully comprehending what I am saying yet.

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
New York
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
Hey man, I am really quite loving this theme's style, but there is one big thing I am noticing that "urks me."
In the image of your notification's bar pulled down, if you look at the "T-Mobile" at the top, you would also notice you can barely read it..

I would fix that.
And if I sound critical forgive me, I just woke up, and my brain isn't quite fully comprehending what I am saying yet.

For which version/rom?(If you mean cyan, someone told me that the text color can be changed via spare parts)

draven806

May 3, 2010
Lubbock
Not sure what im doing wrong, but I can't get this to work with cm 5.0.7-DS. I tried flashing with no wipe, flashing with wipe, including wiping all 5. Tried flashing, then flashing again (ie...flash from zip, flash espresso-ds, wait till its done then flashing again) and ive only gotten it to take halfway, meaning just the launcher but not the status bar, which was my favorite part of this theme. Any ideas?

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App