• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

£500 what phone should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gavo84

Mar 16, 2015
Hello XDA,
So im here looking for a new phone long story short i had a LG G4, that im not happy with at all, the phone stopped working and im picking up a brand new LG G4 tuesday, im going to sell the phone, they sell for around £300 on ebay and i am willing to add some more cash, making it about £400/£500 i want a new phone, not second hand, somthing that has root and dev support Roms and what not, size 5"/5.5 screen, i have too young boys and like to catch them up too there tricks with the camera so looking for a top spec camera. the one plus two seems great and cheap but what other phone are out there or due out soon i dont mind waiting a few weeks. any suggestions would be much appreciated..:D

T.C.Stockdale

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committee Lead / Mod Committee
Staff member
Hello XDA,
So im here looking for a new phone long story short i had a LG G4, that im not happy with at all, the phone stopped working and im picking up a brand new LG G4 tuesday, im going to sell the phone, they sell for around £300 on ebay and i am willing to add some more cash, making it about £400/£500 i want a new phone, not second hand, somthing that has root and dev support Roms and what not, size 5"/5.5 screen, i have too young boys and like to catch them up too there tricks with the camera so looking for a top spec camera. the one plus two seems great and cheap but what other phone are out there or due out soon i dont mind waiting a few weeks. any suggestions would be much appreciated..:D

My suggestion is to search before posting....there is a thread in place for your topic.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1620179

Status
Not open for further replies.