• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question 512GB version in Europe?

Search This thread

zadox

Oct 1, 2010
I am trying to replace my dying Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and have Sony Xperia 1 III high on my list. Is there a 512GB variant for Europe (XQ-BC52) ? If so, where can I find it ? Alternatively, can I use a US or HK variant in Europe (that is, IF I can find 512GB versions of them here) ? I don't wish to downgrade to 256GB and I do need dual SIM.

murrayalex

I am trying to replace my dying Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and have Sony Xperia 1 III high on my list. Is there a 512GB variant for Europe (XQ-BC52) ? If so, where can I find it ? Alternatively, can I use a US or HK variant in Europe (that is, IF I can find 512GB versions of them here) ? I don't wish to downgrade to 256GB and I do need dual SIM.
Hi
I bought a 512GB version from HK and it works just fine here in the UK. It's version XQ-BC72

Reactions: zadox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    I bought a 512GB version from HK and it works just fine here in the UK. It's version XQ-BC72