5G in both Sim1 and eSim in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G[Indian Version]

Search This thread

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Is it possible to select 5G in both Sim1 and eSim in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G phone(Indian Version)? If how can it be set? Anybody please advise.
Waiting with Thanks...

_GRIZZLY_

Jul 2, 2013
In settings>connections>cellular network you can set mode for sim and esim 2g/3g/4g/5g.
I have model F2 5g- F916B EU and use dual sim.

Reactions: pnsdhrn

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
In settings>connections>cellular network you can set mode for sim and esim 2g/3g/4g/5g.
Thank you GRIZZLY.But when I set eSIM to 5G/LTE/3G/2G(auto connect) ,the Nano SIM changes automatically to LTE/3G/2G(auto connect).And when I set Nano SIM S1 to 5G/LTE/3G/2G(auto connect),the eSIM automatically changes to LTE/3G/2G(auto connect).What is the correct procedure to set both the eSIM and Nano SIM to 5G/LTE/3G/2G(auto connect)?
Waiting with Thanks....

_GRIZZLY_

Jul 2, 2013
Thank you GRIZZLY.But when I set eSIM to 5G/LTE/3G/2G(auto connect) ,the Nano SIM changes automatically to LTE/3G/2G(auto connect).And when I set Nano SIM S1 to 5G/LTE/3G/2G(auto connect),the eSIM automatically changes to LTE/3G/2G(auto connect).What is the correct procedure to set both the eSIM and Nano SIM to 5G/LTE/3G/2G(auto connect)?
Waiting with Thanks....
Interesting, I don't used sim from phisical slot to 5g connecting because my sim card is too old for 5g but now I see identically like in your situation.
When I tap 5g/4g/3g/2g mode for physical sim I see only max 4g for esim and the other way round is similar- probably impossible 5g for both sim.

Reactions: pnsdhrn

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Interesting, I don't used sim from phisical slot to 5g connecting because my sim card is too old for 5g but now I see identically like in your situation.
When I tap 5g/4g/3g/2g mode for physical sim I see only max 4g for esim and the other way round is similar- probably impossible 5g for both sim.
Can anybody else suggest a suitable advice in this regard?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Waiting with Thanks....