[6.0.1][All Z5 SERIES] Miui 8 ROM

Search This thread

ColdIllyrian

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
To bypass nianrom checker screen only z5 users install this, https://mega.nz/#!f1RClYiY!bTOBS1KKvQj4BR2Eu4HarETyEKiR5aacI9QeBTDpO7A, then setup rom as usual then apps etc...
then after install source link for device then with the setup rom you have just done on the other file (mega) u can unlock your screen go to taskbar then force stop nian rom checker now in order to do that press the green plus button on the pop up then go to task bar again then slide down on app go to app settings press force stop it will stop bothering you till you unlock screen again. Then install playstore magisk etc now install system uninstaller then uninstall the chinese letter n download symbol next to it app that (nian rom checker) it will not bother you again forever however you must not restart device as it will look for nian rom checker which you have deleted n will not boot so you will need to restore it then reboot do what you need to do then boot up again n delete (same process)........all of this just so you dont have to pay four dollars

XDA:DevDB Information
Miui 8 , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5

Contributors
Quantumkk123
Source Code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UG6iFgFURgwnR4k4hdL_otUajMyzFDHo/view

ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-09-16
Last Updated 2018-09-16

Last edited:

ColdIllyrian

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
Thanks in advance. Z5 e6603

Ok so first of all download and install the rom From mega.... and setup how you would usually do with a rom forget the SIM card not working...after you have linked your account and installed everything now download and dirty flash the rom from Google drive, now that's it SIM card should be fixed :) then you will get a rom.nian.checker pop up you must in the app press the green button so it doesnt cause issues for the next part press the recent app icons whilst on that and slide down or up to app settings then disable it or force stop it

hemre2

Mar 23, 2016
Ok so first of all download and install the rom From mega.... and setup how you would usually do with a rom forget the SIM card not working...after you have linked your account and installed everything now download and dirty flash the rom from Google drive, now that's it SIM card should be fixed :) then you will get a rom.nian.checker pop up you must in the app press the green button so it doesnt cause issues for the next part press the recent app icons whilst on that and slide down or up to app settings then disable it or force stop it
I did what you said. When i flashed miui that i downloaded from MEGA it flashed rom like in 1 minute.Then i pressed reboot. It stuck on sony logo.

hemre2

Mar 23, 2016
Emm oof well oh crab i forgot lmao sorry basically wipe everything again now and go into cmd type fastboot flash boot boot.img of the miui 8 rom from the mega then install. Zip
Did it and same problem.. Stuck on sony logo

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

ok i do it from my way and it boot up but i used miui before and it seems same(i'm sure it's not same but similar). Fingerprint does not work like thre miui before i used. Do you have solution for that?

ColdIllyrian

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

ok i do it from my way and it boot up but i used miui before and it seems same(i'm sure it's not same but similar). Fingerprint does not work like thre miui before i used. Do you have solution for that?

No sorry but the fingerprint should be working as...oh it's didn't I think oh well fingerprint is not necessary

javiwz

My Z5 E6653 stuck with SONY logo(rom from mega)!!! How to flash the boot.img? I copied the boot.img to the flashtool-x10flasher_lib, and "fastboot flash boot boot.img", said okay, but then it's still stuck with SONY logo

javiwz

My Z5 E6653 stuck with SONY logo(rom from mega)!!! How to flash the boot.img? I
I have flashed with put the boot.img in the folder flasherx10_lib that is in disk C, Flashtool, then keep pressing volume rise in the mobile, connect the mobile to computer, blue LED, keep shilft in the folder, right click in mouse, open powershell here, type fastboot flash boot boot.img. when it says okay it's flashed
but that did not work for me, it's still stuck in sony logo

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

How do you did it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To bypass nianrom checker screen only z5 users install this, https://mega.nz/#!f1RClYiY!bTOBS1KKvQj4BR2Eu4HarETyEKiR5aacI9QeBTDpO7A, then setup rom as usual then apps etc...
    then after install source link for device then with the setup rom you have just done on the other file (mega) u can unlock your screen go to taskbar then force stop nian rom checker now in order to do that press the green plus button on the pop up then go to task bar again then slide down on app go to app settings press force stop it will stop bothering you till you unlock screen again. Then install playstore magisk etc now install system uninstaller then uninstall the chinese letter n download symbol next to it app that (nian rom checker) it will not bother you again forever however you must not restart device as it will look for nian rom checker which you have deleted n will not boot so you will need to restore it then reboot do what you need to do then boot up again n delete (same process)........all of this just so you dont have to pay four dollars

XDA:DevDB Information
    Miui 8 , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5

Contributors
    Quantumkk123
    Source Code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UG6iFgFURgwnR4k4hdL_otUajMyzFDHo/view

ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-09-16
    Last Updated 2018-09-16