• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[6.0.1][CM13] Unofficial NIGHTLIES CyanogenMod 13.0 [FP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

David_Vaz

Oct 15, 2012
Badalona
CYANOGENMOD 13 NIGHTLIES FOR THE ONEPLUS TWO

Working:
  • Booting!!
  • Audio
  • Screen
  • Camera
  • Mic
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • RIL
  • LAF
  • Fingerprint

Broken:

Install:

• Wipe data, system, cache, dalvik cache
  • Flash ROM
  • Reboot

Download:

HERE

Source code:
GITHUB

XDA:DevDB Information
[6.0.1][CM13] Unofficial NIGHTLIES CyanogenMod 13.0 [FP], ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
David_Vaz
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-12-14
Last Updated 2016-04-04

Last edited:

AvdonR

Oct 6, 2015
Hamilton
Just finished install and setup, so far its awesome! Able to make calls and send texts right away :D I'll be sure to post anything that I come across, and thanks again!

D

Deleted member 4580957

Hey! Big props for getting CM13 to be essentially daily driver material on the OPT! One thing though, I'm getting a "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped" spam all the time... Don't know if it's related to the Gapps package I used...

D

Deleted member 4580957

did u denied access to google services AUTO START?

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

I got it fixed, I used a 5.1 GApps package instead of a 6.0 one. Also, is the notification slider functional for you guys? I slide it and I feel the haptic response but there's no symbol in the status bar denoting if the phone is silent or in priority mode. I'm not sure if it is actually in the mode and it's just not showing the symbol or if the slider is just not functional the moment. What are you guys experiencing?

russiandivxclub

Feb 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Quick Q if possible

After Flashing Do we Disable Recovery (swipe to disable before reboot in the TWRP)modification by rom ? Because most of us have TWRP and in my understanding CM13 comes with it's own custom recovery.

AvdonR

Oct 6, 2015
Hamilton
Ok so a few things from me: same green bar in camera app with lines, notification slider creates a haptic response when moved but no settings changed, Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps will not open and crash every 2-3 minutes when they try to auto-start (I had to uninstall them), the Google Phone app (downloaded from the play store, not the AOSP one) doesn't show a dialer when in-call so I have no controls and can't even end the call (I had to uninstall and revert back to AOSP one which works fine), and I am not able to change my mobile data monthly reset date. Everything else seems to work just fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts