amune14

Apr 27, 2015
Kremenchuk
When I install GAPPS I have an error
android.process.media has stopped
and
Google Play Services has stopped
So Market wont work
But ROM is very good for first release, TY!

dan117chat

Apr 19, 2017
I cant install

I have a problem, when I finish installing and loading the lineage animation it tells me that I have to type a password to start the android device, pls help:crying:

Reactions: dinhco1835

ctyjackcao

Apr 3, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
other issues I've met

"local terminal" crash
language support(most of chinese characters are not properly displayed like:X within a rectangular)
some lag in the response of the "Back" button, everywhere, especially in "Settings", compared with other lineageoses I've used \\ I don't know whether it is a bug or not

goonoth

Oct 28, 2011
somewhere in Indonesia
When I install GAPPS I have an error
android.process.media has stopped
and
Google Play Services has stopped
So Market wont work
But ROM is very good for first release, TY!

same here, I choose Gapps arm64 pico, any information regarding this?
Update, below are issues that happen to my LOS

Video Facebook make scroll lag
MX Player when rotate make LOS force reboot
sometimes Updater apps is stopped (I don't even know if there's any kind of this app)
Steam, XDA apps is force close (I know it only specific apps, but maybe you have clue to fix :) )

Last edited:

vivimilan

Aug 21, 2013
Tirane
I have this problem.
I make wipe and install the rom again but the same problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20170503_183214.jpg
    IMG_20170503_183214.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 836

diedmaster

Nov 11, 2014
Good news! huge love <3

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I have this problem.
I make wipe and install the rom again but the same problem.

thats accualty normal .. if you have manully encrypted your device, enter the password (pin, password,..) else - backup anything and reset for the default password. it HAS to be done else you'll never able to flash something

lunainmist

May 3, 2017
Ottawa
This is the best news for Redmi Note 4 (MTK) users by far. I've had given up hope (no hope no disappointment) of getting LineageOS for the phone. Although we're not (yet?) getting LineageOS 14, it looks like we're at least getting a clean Android (LineageOS 13).

Thanks for the hard work!

eugene.sunie

Jul 2, 2012
This is the best news for Redmi Note 4 (MTK) users by far. I've had given up hope (no hope no disappointment) of getting LineageOS for the phone. Although we're not (yet?) getting LineageOS 14, it looks like we're at least getting a clean Android (LineageOS 13).

Thanks for the hard work!

If you don't mind me asking, what's the diffirence between LOS 13 and 14?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

LineageOS for Redmi note 4 - Nikel - Mediatek Helio x20 - Mt6797

What's working :
    * Boots
    * RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    * Wi-Fi
    * Bluetooth
    * Camera
    * Camcorder
    * Video Playback
    * Audio
    * Sensors
    * Invert colors
    * Home button
    * RIL
    * Flash
    * LED
    * GPS

Known issues:
    * Fingerprint (but will fix soon)
    * Reset RIL on call (will fix soon)
    * Camera crash after open (will fix soon)

Instructions :
    Download the latest build and GApps
    Reboot to TWRP recovery
    Wipe System, data, dalvik, cache
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :

UNOfficial build [02/05/2017]{443MB]: LineageOS 13 Nikel
    LineageOS addons download:Los/extras
    Google Apps: OpenGapps

Thans for support! - Dracov76
    I have no time at the weekend, but update in next week ;)
    U r best. Dont listen this guys, who WANTS this nougat, when its really hard to compile MM

To guys, who writing about 7.x:
    Pls, shut up, this developer make a hard way to bring us this LOS with only 3 bugs, that he's trying to fix
    Just install past CM13's or something custom on 6.x u will have a lot of bugs
    So STFU! And Thanks the author
    it is lol

I think its another patch ROM

and I hope this going to be a good one

I want a good ROM and if its a patch ROM, let it be xD

We all need xiaomi source code for N4MTK... this rom is great but is "patch to stock miui"..

Fair enough, I guess this is why so much stuff is working already.

But doesn't most of these AOSP-forks have native code that can't be "patched" in? Back in the day Cyanogenmod needed changes quite deep, like in libandroid_runtime to get themes working (or something like that). Have things changed?

Hope it goes well though, mainly battery life, agree that it's interesting...

Suddenly I am inspired to try and port AOSP to the latest MIUI base too (I will make the patch/build system open on GitHub if so)...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone