• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vazovskiiii

Feb 20, 2008
Tbilisi
so due to the fact that for sound working stock 3.0.2 is needed i assume that dirack HD is in there, but thre is no settings for this, am i right?

sriharsha2172

Oct 30, 2012
I'm now on OOS 2.1.2 stock rooted and could you let me know if this is the correct process or not...

Can I directly flash the OOS 3.0.2 stock ROM followed by CyanOxy 3.0?

zoroarctic

Jun 3, 2015
Mumbai
I'm now on OOS 2.1.2 stock rooted and could you let me know if this is the correct process or not...

Can I directly flash the OOS 3.0.2 stock ROM followed by CyanOxy 3.0?

Wipe data, cache, system, dalvik from TWRP
-Flash stock OOS 3.0.2
-Flash modified recovery img (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995297945)
-Reboot into recovery from TWRP
-Wipe data, cache, dalvik AGAIN and then flash stock OOS 3.0.2 again
-Flash CyanOxy OS v3.0
-Reboot
-Select Trebuchet as default launcher (If you want to use Oneplus Launcher, you will have to delete the trebuchet folder from system/priv-app with the twrp file manager and then reboot.

sriharsha2172

Oct 30, 2012
Wipe data, cache, system, dalvik from TWRP
-Flash stock OOS 3.0.2
-Flash modified recovery img (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995297945)
-Wipe data, cache, dalvik AGAIN and then flash stock OOS 3.0.2 again
-Flash CyanOxy OS v3.0
-Reboot
-Select Trebuchet as default launcher (If you want to use Oneplus Launcher, you will have to delete the trebuchet folder from system/priv-app with the twrp file manager and then reboot.
Thanks for the detailed instructions. But I have one more doubt..

In the step 4, you have mentioned to wipe all and install Stock Rom once again followed by cyanoxy 3.0 which means Dirty flash. My question is instead of this, can't we wipe everything and do clean install of cyanoxy 3.0? Is it possible ?

I always prefer to clean install by wiping all (including system)

Shandroid_94

Feb 6, 2015
hey guyz I flashed the latest version (audio fix) but I got a problem. Audio doesn't work, I can't listen audio from whatsapp, it doesn't ring when a call is coming, and I can't hang up the phone. Sometimes the audio works, sometimes not. Any ideas?
I went from h2os v007
I flashed Oxydium firmware (56 MB) and it installed the twrp blue, I flashed the latest ROM and the supersu for Oxygen.

monoton0815

Feb 14, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
See to dirty flash you'd have to first wipe ONLY SYSTEM and then dirty flash stock 3.0.2 followed by cyanoxy v3.0
But I haven't tested this method so I'd suggest clean flashing stock 3.0.2 by wiping system+data, followed by cyanoxy 3.0

tested it, worked out well. i used graraks twrp 3.0.2.0 recovery for flashing. system seems to work very well, no lags or closing apps so far.

zoroarctic

Jun 3, 2015
Mumbai
Thanks for the detailed instructions. But I have one more doubt..

In the step 4, you have mentioned to wipe all and install Stock Rom once again followed by cyanoxy 3.0 which means Dirty flash. My question is instead of this, can't we wipe everything and do clean install of cyanoxy 3.0? Is it possible ?

I always prefer to clean install by wiping all (including system)

Yes wipe everything, doesn't matter when you wipe it, ie when initially flashing the stock rom or after rebooting. Doesn't matter when, but one wipe should be done

zoroarctic

Jun 3, 2015
Mumbai
hey guyz I flashed the latest version (audio fix) but I got a problem. Audio doesn't work, I can't listen audio from whatsapp, it doesn't ring when a call is coming, and I can't hang up the phone. Sometimes the audio works, sometimes not. Any ideas?
I went from h2os v007
I flashed Oxydium firmware (56 MB) and it installed the twrp blue, I flashed the latest ROM and the supersu for Oxygen.

Exactly why I put the instructions which you guys never read
Flashing just the firmware won't do because of the new sound libs used by OnePlus. If you read the last 2-3 pages, everyone who has the sound issue has caused it by hasty flashing without reading the instructions that I have mentioned in the OP.

Reactions: Arwany

Xendetor

Jun 10, 2011
No, it's recommended to make a clean install like in the first post described.

Guys, just don't answer to that guys who don't read the op and asking such questions...
This is a Developer Thread and not a question and answer Thread...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Raphael17

Jun 20, 2012
Marietta
Clean wipe, flash OOS 3.0.2 stock rom ( do NOT reboot now), flash the modified twrp, reboot into recovery, flash the stock rom once again and then flash CyanOxy v3.0

Thanks man, after listening to this my phone is bricked. I can only boot into Fastboot Mode with a LOCKED bootloader so I cant unlock it and flash TWRP again. I have no idea what to do.

-NO OS installed with locked bootloader
-Has backup of last ROM with EFS

Any ideas?

cearini

Oct 24, 2008
Thanks man, after listening to this my phone is bricked. I can only boot into Fastboot Mode with a LOCKED bootloader so I cant unlock it and flash TWRP again. I have no idea what to do.

Any ideas?
Hello,
I was in the same situation yesterday, you have to revert to a stock Image flashable via fastboot. You can find a couple of version on the net!
If you have problem finding it I can send you detailed information.

zoroarctic

Jun 3, 2015
Mumbai

Any ideas?

Honestly, I've tried this method several times when switching from LP to MM firmware and it's always worked fine, since it was the official method to switch to the MM firmware. Many others here too followed it and it went perfectly, so there could have been a mistake in understanding the instruction a
In any case, don't worry, it's just a soft brick and no internal sd data will be lost.
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ed-op2-oxygenos-2-1-1-fastboot-images.388967/
You'll have to flash regular twrp via fastboot (download from the twrp website) and then flash any rom based on LP firmware. For MM firmware, as I said, it's the way I described or else you could try the firmware switch zips (see the general section)

Last edited:

zoroarctic

Jun 3, 2015
Mumbai
I'm closing this thread, I've started work on a new add on zip that will provide similar functionality as CyanOxy but will be super easy to install and will give all of you the freedom to debloat and install cyanogen apps and bootanimations according to your choices, through Aroma.
Also, this zip will be future proof since it doesn't need to be updated whenever oneplus updates the stock rom.
It won't make any build.prop changes so you guys can have a clean phone info section (never really cared about credits anyway)
It won't affect root, unrooted users can stay that way and the same for rooted users.
Basically just an aroma based debloater + app installer + bootanimation selector script.
The zip and thread should be ready in a few days, it's in the final testing phase.
Thank you everyone for trying this out, I'm sorry if it's been inconvenient with the essay-like OP hahahaha I'll make the next one less cluttered and easy :)

Mohit31

Apr 14, 2015
I'm closing this thread, I've started work on a new add on zip that will provide similar functionality as CyanOxy but will be super easy to install and will give all of you the freedom to debloat and install cyanogen apps and bootanimations according to your choices, through Aroma.
Also, this zip will be future proof since it doesn't need to be updated whenever oneplus updates the stock rom.
It won't make any build.prop changes so you guys can have a clean phone info section (never really cared about credits anyway)
It won't affect root, unrooted users can stay that way and the same for rooted users.
Basically just an aroma based debloater + app installer + bootanimation selector script.
The zip and thread should be ready in a few days, it's in the final testing phase.
Thank you everyone for trying this out, I'm sorry if it's been inconvenient with the essay-like OP hahahaha I'll make the next one less cluttered and easy :)

:(
Thanks for your work
You were the one who made oxygen enjoyable :)

Reactions: zoroarctic

mackhenri

Jul 25, 2011
Mumbai
Keep up the good work bro... Cheers

Reactions: zoroarctic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanOxy OS for Oneplus 2

IMG_20160320_155242.jpg

PLEASE READ ALL THE THREE POSTS BEFORE YOU FLASH THIS

CyanOxy OS is a unique combination of Cyanogenmod and Cyanogen OS apps with an Oxygen OS base which enhances speed, utility and aesthetics. Optimized for stability and fluidity, it provides a smoother and richer experience than stock OOS. The CM apps only make it better providing enhanced functionality. I built this ROM primarily for my own use, since I love the Cyanogenmod apps but I always end up going back to Oxygen after a few weeks of staying on CM.
    Features:
    -Based on the latest Oxygen OS
    -Fully debloated (list of removed apps are in post 3)
    -Pre rooted and busybox installed
    -Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -Viper4Android (thanks to ViPER520)
    -No need to flash Gapps, the important ones are pre-installed
    -Fully functional Trebuchet launcher
    -DPI set to 360
    -Build.prop tweaks for better battery life, performance and networking.

Cyanogenmod and Cyanogen OS apps:
    -File Manager
    -Trebuchet
    -Browser
    -Music Player
    -LockClock
    -Boxer Email
    -Boxer Calendar
    -Screencast
    -Sound Recorder
    -CM Gallery

Installation instructions FOR V1.0
    -Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik using TWRP
    -Flash the OOS 2.2.1 Stock ROM zip, followed by CyanOxy OS v1.0
    -Reboot
    -Do NOT select Swiftkey during the set up (since I've removed the app. You can install it from the play store later.)
    -If your installer gets stuck at "Checking connection", go back, reconnect to your WiFi and then continue.

INSTALLATION FOR V2.0 ONWARDS
    FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY OR ELSE YOU WILL END UP WITH A SOFT BRICKED DEVICE.
    -Wipe data, cache, system, dalvik from TWRP
    -Flash stock OOS 3.0 Beta (http://downloads.oneplus.net/2016-03-30/op2/OnePlus_2_OxygenOS_3.0_Beta/). DO NOT REBOOT.
    -Wipe data, cache, dalvik AGAIN and then flash stock OOS 3.0 Beta AGAIN
    -Flash CyanOxy OS 2.x Beta zip
    -Reboot

For v3.0:
    1)CyanOxy 2.x users or official CM13 users or similar roms based on the 3.x firmware, first clean flash the stock rom zip followed by CyanOxy 3.0
    2)Users of OOS 2.x or older cm and aosp based roms that require the 2.x firmware, follow the steps given above for flashing CyanOxy 0S v2.2 BETA and up. Flash the latest OOS 3.0.2 zip followed by CyanOxy 3.0
    The OOS 3.0.2 full rom zip: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572388905583156
    If you encounter a black screen on first boot, force shut down (keep the power button pressed) and then reboot.

If you're coming from v2.x you can dirty flash v2.3.

TO USE V4A, GIVE ROOT PERMISSIONS TO SELINUX CHANGER AND CHANGE IT TO PERMISSIVE. THEN OPEN V4A, INSTALL THE DRIVER, REBOOT. (Thank you @MrBIMC for the SELinuxModeChanger app)

Recommended but not necessary:
    (Currently only supports v1 of this ROM)
    Flash the latest Boeffla Kernel by @Lord Boeffla (http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-2/orig-development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-05-10-2015-t3218164). You could also use the uber and linaro builds made by @ZaneZam (http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-2/development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-linaro-uber-t3218452)

Changelog:
    -v1.0: Initial Release, based on OOS 2.2.1
    -v2.0 Beta: Updated to OOS 3.0, removed snapdragon camera
    -v2.1 Beta: (Removed due to root issues)
    -v2.2 Beta: Replaced GalleryNext with CMGallery, added v4a, more build.prop tweaks, Cyanogen OS bootanimation, removed the annoying screenshot sound, updated Busybox.
    -v2.3 Beta: Updated base to OOS 3.0.1, added CyanOxy bootanimation, updated Busybox, increased dpi to 380.
    -v3.0: Updated base to latest OOS 3.0.2, stable build.

Downloads:

CyanOxy Telegram group (thank you @GhostSamuraiX)
    https://telegram.me/CyanOxy

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanOxy OS, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    zoroarctic
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-05
    Current Beta Version: 2.3
    Beta Release Date: 2016-05-23

Created 2016-03-20
    Last Updated 2016-06-06
    FAQ:

1) Any bugs? - Nope. If you find anything, please let me know.

2) Shelf does not work? - Will work if you re-enable the stock launcher. Read point 12 for more details.

3) Why can't I hide apps using Trebuchet - The protected apps feature will only work on a cm based ROM. If you really want to hide your apps from your mom/girlfriend, download Nova Launcher or anything similar. You could even try your luck with some xposed modules.

4) I don't like XYZ app - Use ES File explorer or any other root explorer and navigate to system/app or system/priv-app and delete the respective file. Reboot.

5) I want the original DPI back - Go to your system/build.prop and search for the line and change it to ro.sf.lcd_density=480 (480 is the stock value and can be changed to any other value.) (THE LINE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUILD.PROP WITH AN LCD DENSITY TITLE)

6) ETA? - I'm preparing for entrance exams and I have tests almost everyday so I might be a bit late with releases, but they'll surely come.

7) Why don't you include Boeffla's kernel with the ROM? - The kernel is constantly updated and I'd prefer that you guys flash the latest zip and install the latest apk instead of me bundling it with the ROM.

8) Can I buy you a cup of coffee by donating? - I appreciate the gesture but I'm only doing this as a hobby. I'm not a very knowledged developer and this is my first ROM. Thank you, but you could buy yourself a coffee/beer if you like this ROM :)

9) Bug Reports - Please be specific and clear. Before you report a bug, uninstall xposed or any other mods that you've installed. Although the ROM is 100% functional with xposed, there could be errors caused due to certain modules. Logs would be appreciated.

10) ROM doesn't flash? - Flash stock OOS first after wiping, and then flash the ROM. If it still doesn't work or you're getting some error, provide me with a TWRP log (from the advanced section in TWRP)

11) Can we use cm themes and cm theme chooser? - No, you can't. That only works on cm based ROMs. Use the stock dark themes provided by Oneplus.

12) Oxygen OS launcher not working?- In OOS 3.0, Oxygen has baked in lockscreen wallpaper changing functionality into the OOS launcher, so I can't delete it. Set your lock wallpaper from system/display/wallpapers. One of the "wallpaper" options will give you a choice between home and lock screen. If you want to keep the OOS launcher, you must delete the Trebuchet launcher from system/priv-app and reboot.

13) Wifi issues: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-2/general/fix-wifi-mm-based-roms-t3344190

14) How do I revert to CM13?: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-2/general/guide-helper-zips-to-switch-oos-3-0-oos-t3351253

If you have any more questions, feel free to post here or PM me :)

My suggestions for a balanced boeffla kernel profile:

IO scheduler=bfq
    Touchboost: 960mhz on the A53 cores, 864mhz on the A57 cores, 800ms duration.
    Read ahead size=2048
    A53: Elementalx, 4 cores
    A57: zzmoove, 1-4 cores
    Thermal Profile: Thermal performance (use relaxed if you don't play any games)

If you mirror my ROM, please mention me in the post so that I can put the link in the OP :)

Also, whatever you do, please don't quote the OP. Thank you.

Credits:
    -Cyanogenmod Team
    -Oneplus
    -Qualcomm
    - @Naman Bhalla and @Yash98 for the modified TWRP and supersu zip.
    List of apps that I have removed:

From system/app:

AntHalService
    BasicDreams
    CABLService
    CalendarGoogle
    Chrome
    color service
    ConfigUpdater
    Drive
    Exchange2
    Gmail2
    Hangouts
    HoloSpiralWallpaper
    Launcher3
    LogKitSdService
    Maps
    Music2
    Noise field
    OemAutoTestServer
    OEMLogKit
    PartnerBookmarksProvider
    PhaseBeam
    Photos
    PhotoTable
    QtiBackupAgent
    SwiftKey
    SwiftKeyFactorySettings
    SystemAgent
    TalkBack
    Videos
    YouTube

From system/priv-app:

AudioTuner
    AudioTunerService
    OneplusOta
    v2.2 is up, check the op for changelog