[6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13.0 for Lenovo P2

Search This thread

wzedlare

Jul 7, 2015
Adana, Turkey
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • Touch
  • RIL [Calls, Mobile Data]
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Fingerprint
  • Flash
  • GPS
  • NFC
  • OTG
  • Ambient Display
  • Live Display

Known issues:
  • LED
  • This is the one of the first builds for p2a42, so minor bugs are expected.Please report them if any.

Instructions :
  • Flash Twrp :- LINK
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :

XDA:Rom Information
LineageOS 13.0,p2a42, ROM for the Lenovo P2

Contributors
wzedlare
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2017-02-22
Last Updated 2017-05-06

Attachments

• ot1.png
    ot1.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 4,073
  • ot2.jpg
    ot2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 3,984
  • ot3.jpg
    ot3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 3,976
  • ot4.png
    ot4.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 3,383
Last edited:

wzedlare

Jul 7, 2015
Adana, Turkey
F.A.Q
-When will you fix xxx?
I will try to fix bugs whenever I am not busy, please don't ask for ETAs

-When will you bring-up LineageOS 14.1?
I think it might happen after finishing LineageOS13 project.

-I want to use navbar but build.prop edit didn't work?
Simply go to Settings>Navbar and enable it.You didn't need to edit build.prop :)

Last edited:

pravalik

Nov 10, 2015

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • Fingerprint
  • LED
  • NFC
  • This is the first build for p2a42, so minor bugs are expected.Please report them if any.

Instructions :
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Then flash the wifi fix
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :

Contributors
wzedlare

Version Information

Created 2017-02-22
Last Updated 2017-02-22
Ya we need nougat update quickly

pokipokipxorn

Nov 22, 2016
Is it possible to fix/disable the overactive noise-cancelling mic? The bug appears when ambient noise is high, mic volume is lowered greatly.

Very inconvenient to engage calls outdoors, must find silent spot or the other end cannot hear properly. Read its a global problem. Affects Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 also.

Much thanks.

BTW, India launched a 3gb version of Lenovo P2.

cyrrrinda

Dec 29, 2011
Hi, please help (sorry for my english)
my update ended with Error: 7
before it writes: system partition has unexpected contens after OTA update
what am I doing wrong

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

aaahhh ... maybe a found what is wrong .. this is OTA update a I wiped /system before update .. am I right?

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Does anyone have full rom in zip for twrp, please?

cyrrrinda

Dec 29, 2011
OK, I am back. Solved by flashing boot and system only, not bootloader.

But when I flash Lineage zip, after some time of booting phone long vibrate and led stays blue and nothing more happens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
     */

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Touch
    • RIL [Calls, Mobile Data]
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Fingerprint
    • Flash
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • OTG
    • Ambient Display
    • Live Display

Known issues:
    • LED
    • This is the one of the first builds for p2a42, so minor bugs are expected.Please report them if any.

Instructions :
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :

Contributors
    wzedlare

Version Information

Created 2017-02-22
    Last Updated 2017-05-06
    LineageOS 14.1 is on its way, just hold on until it becomes stable enough :)

1LvZYA.png
    New build is released:
    - Nfc is now working
    - Waking up device with home button is now working.
    - You don't have to flash wifi fix anymore
    F.A.Q
    -When will you fix xxx?
    I will try to fix bugs whenever I am not busy, please don't ask for ETAs

-When will you bring-up LineageOS 14.1?
    I think it might happen after finishing LineageOS13 project.

-I want to use navbar but build.prop edit didn't work?
    Simply go to Settings>Navbar and enable it.You didn't need to edit build.prop :)
    Build 06.05.2017 is released.
    Code:
    - Fingerprint is fixed
    - Updated to April Security Patch

For those who are wondering, I will update this rom whenever a security update will be released.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone