• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[6.0-11.0][Magisk]Dolby Digital Plus[upd.20200519]

Search This thread

konmaru

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah it is permissive ... I install an application (se linux mode changer) from play store and set the mode to permissive .. still app crashes ...

I already installed viper4android . May be app crashes due to conflicting files or drivers in the system .

Just search "DDPlus" and "dolby" on setting on your phone - apps and notification - then clear storage, force stop, deny acces storage, and then disable it. Do it on DDPlus first, then dolby (system app)

After that, allow acces storage, and enable the the "Dolby" first, then "DDPlus" (just like refresh)

Open the app again and again.
*Sorry bad english, hope working.

But have u installed the audio modification library on magisk?

ehtisham ali

Jul 12, 2015
That's probably it. You need AML to make them work together.

What is AML ?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Just search "DDPlus" and "dolby" on setting on your phone - apps and notification - then clear storage, force stop, deny acces storage, and then disable it. Do it on DDPlus first, then dolby (system app)

After that, allow acces storage, and enable the the "Dolby" first, then "DDPlus" (just like refresh)

Open the app again and again.
*Sorry bad english, hope working.

But have u installed the audio modification library on magisk?

No I did not

Apipote

Jan 8, 2014
Hello!
Version 4.4 (27) that is on the main page, works well without touching the selinux. I do not understand why in others do not do the same.
Regards

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

How does this compare to Dolby Atmos that comes with OnePlus 7?

For me Dolby Atmos is much superior, but I don't know why it doesn't exist for Pie. Exist for Oreo.
Regards

1nikolas

Jul 28, 2015
Heraklion, Greece
Hello. I'm using the magisk version but I can't get it working with Bluetooth.. It has no effect when it's enabled compared to disabled. Do I need to change bluetooth audio settings on dev options? Thanks in advance

Apipote

Jan 8, 2014
Hello. I'm using the magisk version but I can't get it working with Bluetooth.. It has no effect when it's enabled compared to disabled. Do I need to change bluetooth audio settings on dev options? Thanks in advance

I with this app change the selinux and is perfect. I use it in "music" or "customize" and voila.
Slds

Attachments

• Magisk_SELinux_Manager-v1.0.5.zip
    106.3 KB · Views: 153

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dolby Digital Plus for 9.0-11.0 OS

bh3QxCR.png

Need selinux permissive

Hi. I present the mod Dolby Digital Plus (interface and functionality is the same as that of Dolby Atmos). Theoretically should work on OS 6.0-9.0. I checked only on Oreo and Pie (Samsung Tab A 10.1 LTE and Xiaomi Redmi 4x) and now on 10-Q too. The mod is based on the post from here . I removed the garbage, made it in one archive and added an uninstaller. Install via TWRP to a clean firmware.
    Added magisk build.
    Builds v.2.5, v.2.6, v.2.7, v.4.4, v.4.5, v.6.0, v.6.1, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8 for magisk and for TWRP support widgets, the rest are not.

Attached files for 10-11 in second post.

Download:

DDP for Magisk(preferable): Google Yandex

DDP for TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=285652

Uninstaller for TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603852141

How to install

DDP installs via custom recovery(TWRP) or magisk. Freeze or rename existing AudioFX (MusicFX). After startup settings you can configured by your taste.

Credits:
    @guitardedhero for his awesome universal Dolby Digital Plus
    @A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems for his Magnum Opus.
    https://www.opendesktop.org/p/1274328/
    @heindrix
    @voske15 for his Dolby Digital magisk module
    @Zackptg5 for his magisk installer Unity and MMT Extended.
    Update

Hi. New build v.6.4 is ready for download now. Minimal magisk 19.1. Latest unity now.
    Update

Update to v.6.0. Fixed minor bugs. Added to OP.
    New build v.7.0

New build v.7.0 for Q-10 is ready to download. Changed the installer base from unity to mmt extended. Try it.:)