[6.0-12.0][Magisk]Dolby Digital Plus[upd.20211005]

Search This thread

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
OnePlus 11
It's so weird in my OP7P. Before flashing DDP 7.2, I have Viper4a and it works great. After flashing DDP 7.2, DDP stuck at opening screen and cannot enter its main screen. If I switch viper4a off in magisk and rebooting phone, DDP works.
It means I just can choose one of both between DDP and viper4a.
How to make both work together ? (My another phone - Pixel4xl can make DDP AND Viper4a work together !)
Do you have Edxposed? You need to black list all Dolby components (both DDP and the stock Dolby Atmos). Here are the installation steps that I did to install DDP, V4A, Ainur Sauron and Audio Compatibility Patch on my OP7Pro running OOS 10.3.1:

1. Remove all audio mods from Magisk Manager and reboot.
2. Install DDP, Busybox, Ainur Sauron (optional) and ACP (optional) but DON'T REBOOT YET. Just have them installed in Magisk Manager. They should say they will be updated in next reboot.
3. Go to V4A app (I'm assuming you're using V4A 2.7.1.0) and install drivers. This will reboot your phone.
4. Blacklist all Dolby related things in Edxposed Manager if you use it and flash Audio Modification Library in Magisk and reboot.
5. If the audio mods work, congrats ya did it! If not, remove ALL Magisk Modules except Busybox and try again.

Kris Chen

Thanks !
Yes, I have edxposed. Will try your steps to do after work today !

Do you have Edxposed? You need to black list all Dolby components (both DDP and the stock Dolby Atmos). Here are the installation steps that I did to install DDP, V4A, Ainur Sauron and Audio Compatibility Patch on my OP7Pro running OOS 10.3.1:

1. Remove all audio mods from Magisk Manager and reboot.
2. Install DDP, Busybox, Ainur Sauron (optional) and ACP (optional) but DON'T REBOOT YET. Just have them installed in Magisk Manager. They should say they will be updated in next reboot.
3. Go to V4A app (I'm assuming you're using V4A 2.7.1.0) and install drivers. This will reboot your phone.
4. Blacklist all Dolby related things in Edxposed Manager if you use it and flash Audio Modification Library in Magisk and reboot.
5. If the audio mods work, congrats ya did it! If not, remove ALL Magisk Modules except Busybox and try again.

Yusei

Nov 29, 2010
Porto
Any solution for cracking noise of ringtone and notification after installing dolby?
Viper2.7 was also giving problem but are solved by flashing rootless installer from twrp and enabling attach audio effects in viper app.
thanks in advance
Android 10
Mi a3(latest firmware)
I'm having the same problem with latest Omni Rom on Pocof1.

Any solution?

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
no audio output via bluetooth, i am connected to my bluetooth speakers but the audio is coming on my phone not on my bluetooth speakers..

alwynleo

Apr 12, 2019
Thane
For the Poco F1 running on Pixel Experience plus (March build), I was able to get the app working by enabling the storage permission manually, funny thing is that the sound processing doesn't activate at all (equaliser stays motionless) and there's no audible difference in the audio though the button shows DDP has been switched on.
All suggestions are welcome.

isaiascesari

Dec 15, 2015
It works perfect on my Redmi Note 7 (lavender), installed with magisk in pixel experience. However I have a question, is it installed as a system app? Because if I close Dolby, it stops equalizing. I have to keep it in memory. just that, the rest works great and the app doesn't stop ??

JakunTech1010

Jun 5, 2018
Ho Chi Minh city
Hello, I've installed the latest DDP for 10-Q. When I enter the app the sound started having effect. But when I exit the app, suddenly it said " Remote Service has stopped " and the sound stop having effect. I'm using LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung A70 with Magisk 20.3. Please help.

Reactions: krockcorp

TheBestKmanEver

Oct 17, 2017
Somewhere
It works perfect on my Redmi Note 7 (lavender), installed with magisk in pixel experience. However I have a question, is it installed as a system app? Because if I close Dolby, it stops equalizing. I have to keep it in memory. just that, the rest works great and the app doesn't stop

Hello, I've installed the latest DDP for 10-Q. When I enter the app the sound started having effect. But when I exit the app, suddenly it said " Remote Service has stpped " and the sound stop having effect. I'm using LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung A70 with Magisk 20.3. Please help.

Turn your phone off, wait about 10 seconds after off then reboot, this should fix

QuantumRZ

May 23, 2014
7.2 working great on the OnePlus 7 Pro using Magisk 20.4

Only small problem at the moment, if clearing recents "Remote Service Stopped" error happens.

But so far pretty great. A big thanks to the dev !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200324-195330.jpg
    Screenshot_20200324-195330.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 679

QuantumRZ

May 23, 2014
Why would you need this mod on OOS? Dolby is already integrated into OOS.

Sure it is, but with the OnePlus Dolby, you don't have as many setting options.
Clearly the sound quality of the OnePlus 7 Pro is already very good but I love strong bass. That's why I use this mod.

I just need this deep bass and I think Dolby is the best mod (also much better than Viper4Android).

At the end of the day it's all a matter of taste :)

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Try rebooting to system.
Thanks
Great ! thanks, it worked great

Reactions: gianton

PinoF75

Apr 12, 2015
Bologna
I tried to install on custom rom. But flash went wrong.
Why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-25-10-39-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-10-39-01.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 1,766

Top Liked Posts