• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[6.0-11.0][Magisk]Dolby Digital Plus[upd.20211005]

Search This thread

One-ti-teuf

Jun 1, 2014
Andenne
Hello . Someone would have already tested on htc u12 + with Android Pie? thank you in advance.

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford
Here you go :) Flash it in magisk manager and report back. Let all get the benefit of it.
I have a questions something that is bothering me..
How can I permanently change the selinux to enforcing if I ever needed to do so? I see after flashing this module even after removing it the selinux stays in a permanent state of permissive. I tried everything but nothing worked.
I'd appreciate it if you can reply. Thanks.

Kuljeet Singh

Oct 5, 2013
Thane
I have a questions something that is bothering me..
How can I permanently change the selinux to enforcing if I ever needed to do so? I see after flashing this module even after removing it the selinux stays in a permanent state of permissive. I tried everything but nothing worked.
I'd appreciate it if you can reply. Thanks.
Attached Enforcing, flash in magisk

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford

fusionboyz

Apr 30, 2011
ddp v6.8 works flawless on Android 10. Many thanks to @repey6, @guitardedhero and rest folks who put in immense man hrs.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

ddp v6.8 works flawless on Android 10. Many thanks to @repey6, @guitardedhero and rest folks who put in immense man hrs.

Reactions: repey6

Vishal P

Jun 19, 2016
@repey6 Getting a black space at the bottom for the Q based Dolby. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• dolby.jpg
    dolby.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:

One-ti-teuf

Jun 1, 2014
Andenne
1) how old is it?

2)if you bought it the past few months, call the company and tell them. You might just be surprised.
I do not understand what it changes? I bought it a little after its release. It's just Dolby Athmos that cuts itself off that I want to navigate in the application options. [emoji848]

DvLAx3l

Jan 27, 2011
Naples
New build v.7.0 for Q-10 is ready to download. Changed the installer base from unity to mmt extended. Try it.:)
Now finally the app starts on Pixel 3xl with Q, anyway anytime I tap on something the app force close, it will say the service is stopped, what u need for troubleshooting/test some logs, files from the device?

One-ti-teuf

Jun 1, 2014
Andenne
Mod Edit: Quote deleted since post deleted.

I sent you an e-mail [emoji108]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts