[6.0] Marshmallow | Unofficial CM13 | Oppo Find 7a/s

Search This thread

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
Using the official CM image I get Encryption unsuccessful. I've tried to reset the phone as it's the only option but it just boots to the same screen, not really sure how to get around this?

Nu_Pogodi

Feb 17, 2015
Tried new official cm13 build:

Just 3 GB oft internal storage will be recognized on original partition layout. Other part seems to be "broken"

With LVM doesn't boot at all.

Somebody tried with coldbirds method?
Maybe any other solution?!

Last edited:

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
Tried new official cm13 build:

Just 3 GB oft internal storage will be recognized on original partition layout. Other part seems to be "broken"

With LVM doesn't boot at all.

Somebody tried with coldbirds method?
Maybe any other solution?!

Kind of makes you wonder what made it an 'official' build.

Injected

Mar 31, 2008
For people whow asking if work on Coldbird method.... Yes it work i have tried BUT, the storage info will be **** up saying that external SD is damage and will not let you install anything from playstore and external apk files because you dont have any storatge space.....

Reactions: mada360

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
So currently the official version is pretty useless, good to know! Wonder how long until it actually works

jejecule

Nov 3, 2012
Bruxelles
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
So currently the official version is pretty useless, good to know! Wonder how long until it actually works

It's not so useless as you said:

1st: it's good to know that cm officially still maintain the device, without this, our lvm and other stuff would not exist.
2nd: Flashing this will ensure user firmware are updated as needed, good stuff
3rd: Not everyone need or wants lvm, furthermore M is bringing a great change in how external sd are working, it can make it internal memory at first boot, so no lvm needed in this case. Solution is still buggy but when working fully this will be a nice option for all.

Cheers

Reactions: zams85

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
I agree with mostly, I'm glad CM are supporting it and I do miss regular updates and am looking forward to the notification light not always being on. The current official build just isn't working for me and lvm is great, sure in M you can install to SD cards but even Android alerts you to apps not running as well and the potential for corruption and data loss when you do.

I'm sure in a week everything will be good and working from the official side, still not clear if cm13 actually does support lvm though, I just want to be able to use the entire memory of the phone for whatever I want rather than be restricted to system size limits or having to get a larger SD card.

jejecule

Nov 3, 2012
Bruxelles
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I agree with mostly, I'm glad CM are supporting it and I do miss regular updates and am looking forward to the notification light not always being on. The current official build just isn't working for me and lvm is great, sure in M you can install to SD cards but even Android alerts you to apps not running as well and the potential for corruption and data loss when you do.

I'm sure in a week everything will be good and working from the official side, still not clear if cm13 actually does support lvm though, I just want to be able to use the entire memory of the phone for whatever I want rather than be restricted to system size limits or having to get a larger SD card.
Agreed. Cm13 will not support lvm I fear but other cm13 ROMs are or will. All are in alpha stages but should be stable in a while.
Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LouisMuruu

mada360

Mar 11, 2011
Agreed. Cm13 will not support lvm I fear but other cm13 ROMs are or will. All are in alpha stages but should be stable in a while.
Cheers

Already love marshmallow, battery life is so much better and that alone is enough for me to not go back to ColorOS or Spectrum. Are there any other custom roms out based on M?

tashimotor

Nov 20, 2014
Moscow
I have solution to unify storage for CM. But twrp will be chinesse. I'll post instruction with links as soon as I'll get home from work.

Отправлено с моего Find7 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Injected

Nu_Pogodi

Feb 17, 2015
Formating internal storage into FAT using TWRP(under Wipe->Partition..) worked for me. Now i can use also the 9gb partition, it will be identified as removeable storage but works as usual, like under cm12.1!
Screenshot_20151206-130158.png and View attachment 3566880

MaxxAudio Smoki3 version is working system-wide, after one start through Apollo musik player or Play Music. It will work system-wide till the next restart.

Oppos Camera port K1 with plugins also works for me. Just "save to sd" isn't available here.

Last edited:

CyberconIII

Mar 29, 2012
Manchester
For: CM13 nightly: cm-13.0-20151206-NIGHTLY-find7.zip

I have a corrupted sdcard0, formatting in TWRP does not fix this.

I have managed to add the external_sd (sdcard1) to unified storage.

The internal_sd partition sdcard0 does not mount and reports a corrupted in the setting-> Storage & USB

This means I can not download anything or take photos/videos at all as they require the internal_sd or sdcard0 partition:

In adb as root:
Code:
su
df -h                                                           
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
tmpfs                 918M   88K  918M   1% /dev
none                  918M   12K  918M   1% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs                 918M     0  918M   0% /mnt
/dev/block/mmcblk0p14 0.9G  730M  278M  73% /system
/dev/block/mmcblk0p15 2.9G  1.5G  1.3G  53% /data
/dev/block/mmcblk0p17 504M  8.4M  495M   2% /cache
/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 4.9M  4.1M  768K  85% /persist
/dev/block/mmcblk0p1   64M   56M  7.8M  88% /firmware
tmpfs                 918M     0  918M   0% /storage
/dev/block/dm-0        59G  1.0G   57G   2% /mnt/expand/98f30347-c475-430a-9548-40c56af84a37

Vold has the following config:

Code:
cat fstab.qcom                                                  
# Android fstab file.
#<src>                                         <mnt_point>  <type>  <mnt_flags and options>  <fs_mgr_flags>
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK

/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system       /system         ext4    ro,barrier=1                                                    wait
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata     /data           ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc,errors=panic wait,check,encryptable=footer,length=-16384
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata     /data           f2fs    noatime,nosuid,nodev,rw,inline_xattr                            wait,check,encryptable=footer,length=-16384
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/cache        /cache          ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc,errors=panic wait,check
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/cache        /cache          f2fs    noatime,nosuid,nodev,rw,inline_xattr                            wait,check
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persist      /persist        ext4    nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,nodelalloc,nomblk_io_submit,errors=panic wait,notrim
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot         /boot           emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery     /recovery       emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc         /misc           emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem        /firmware       vfat    ro,shortname=lower,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=227,fmask=337,context=u:object_r:firmware_file:s0        wait

/devices/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host/*/mmcblk0              auto            ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc,nodelalloc,uid=1023,gid=1023,dmask=0007,fmask=0007,context=u:object_r:sdcard_posix:s0 voldmanaged=sdcard0:29,nonremovable,noemulatedsd
/devices/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host*                       auto            auto    defaults                                                        voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata
/devices/platform/xhci-hcd*                         auto            auto    defaults                                                        voldmanaged=usb:auto

This looks to be generated from:

android_device_oppo_find7-common/blob/cm-13.0/rootdir/etc/fstab.qcom

However OmniRom have a recently modified differing config for Android 6.x for sdcard0

This is available here:

omnirom/android_device_oppo_find7/blob/android-6.0/configs/fstab.find7.std

OmniRom have different values for the sdcard0:

Code:
# Android fstab file.
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK

#TODO: Add 'check' as fs_mgr_flags with data partition.
# Currently we dont have e2fsck compiled. So fs check would failed.

#<src>                                                <mnt_point>  <type>  <mnt_flags and options>                     <fs_mgr_flags>
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system         /system      ext4    ro,barrier=1                                wait
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata       /data        ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,noauto_da_alloc      wait,check,encryptable=footer,length=-16384
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot /boot emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery /recovery emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc /misc emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem /radio emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/sbl1 /sbl1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/sbl2 /sbl2 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/sbl3 /sbl3 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/tz /tz emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/rpm /rpm emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot /aboot emmc defaults defaults
/devices/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:0001/block/mmcblk0* auto auto defaults voldmanaged=sdcard0:auto,noemulatedsd,encryptable=userdata
/devices/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1* auto       auto      defaults      voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata
/devices/platform/xhci-hcd*              auto        auto    defaults     voldmanaged=usb:auto

masa86

Dec 19, 2007
Could someone mirror cm-13.0-20151209-NIGHTLY-find7.zip only know build where random reboots where not merged yet. Get.cm only gives 404 not found error. Thank you!

isroisro

Feb 22, 2011
CHARGING QUESTION - can someone please tell me how long it takes them to charge their phone using a 2 A charger and non-oppo cable? If I use my oppo charger and oppo cable it seems to charge very fast, but with other chargers, even ones that are 2A, it takes more than 2 hours to charge to 100%. One time I went to bed at 4 am, the phone was like 10%. When I woke up at 830, it was only 50% charged. Is this normal?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts