[6.0] [PORTED] TouchWiz ported but I have RIL problem - help needed

Search This thread

cyanoxide

Feb 4, 2013
Just a suggestion. I think it would be faster to fix the bugs if you release the ROM as it is currently so it can be tested by as many devs as possible. I am sure there are a lot here who are more than willing to help you make the ROM stable. It is quite difficult to fix bugs without access to the ROM. Credit for the ROM will always be yours as you will be the first to release it. Just a suggestion, mate.

txx3

Feb 16, 2013
Just a suggestion. I think it would be faster to fix the bugs if you release the ROM as it is currently so it can be tested by as many devs as possible. I am sure there are a lot here who are more than willing to help you make the ROM stable. It is quite difficult to fix bugs without access to the ROM. Credit for the ROM will always be yours as you will be the first to release it. Just a suggestion, mate.

yeah he is right, just write a sentence that u dont like people to use it without your permission and add a donation Option so people can give u some love ...dont force donations, thats a d**k move.

we love to support u mate :)

Reactions: wellaflex

corsicanu

Recognized Developer
May 25, 2012
Bucuresti
Maybe all here are missing a point: he did it. No one contributed at his work.
Also this is not a developement thread. Is his decision when and where will release it. And what if he's out of bandwith for this month? Or he has a life? People learn to be gratefull and wait. Or you should wait until darkera reaches 2000$?
Just my 2 cents..

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Albatros2605

Mar 5, 2011
Warsaw
Artas jeżeli Ci się to uda to masz u mnie piwo i prezent w PayPalu :) wiedziałem że jak ktoś to zrobi to tylko Polak ?

PS. Gdybyś potrzebował kogoś do testów to jestem chętny.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A710Y przy użyciu Tapatalka

txx3

Feb 16, 2013
Maybe all here are missing a point: he did it. No one contributed at his work.
Also this is not a developement thread. Is his decision when and where will release it. And what if he's out of bandwith for this month? Or he has a life? People learn to be gratefull and wait. Or you should wait until darkera reaches 2000$?
Just my 2 cents..

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

what? who is he? what the he** u babble about mate?? as somebody forced him to do something, all i see are good meant advices, stop being so sensitive about nothing!

Reactions: deiff76 and negus72

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GOOD NEWS! RIL IS FIXED!! Now I have to fix camera and microphone and tommorow rom will be ready for upload I think :)
    Hello! I managed to port Android Marshmallow to N9005 (it'm not kidding) however I have problem with I have a problem with getting RIL to work. Can somebody upload all good RIL files. I will upload ROM as long as I will have RIL working because I have slow upload. Here is screenshot as proof.
    Of course I copied RIL files from 5.1.1 with I think all needed files
    Here is radio logcat: http://pastebin.com/6Q2Xp5uA

Here is list files I copied:
    Code:
    .:
    bin
    filename1
    lib
    vendor

./bin:
    rild
    rmt_storage

./lib:
    libomission_avoidance.so
    libreference-ril.so
    libril.so
    libsecnativefeature.so
    libsecril-client.so
    libsec-ril.so
    libstlport.so

./vendor:
    lib

./vendor/lib:
    libconfigdb.so
    libdiag.so
    libdsutils.so
    libidl.so
    libizat_core.so
    liblbs_core.so
    libqcci_legacy.so
    libqmi_cci.so
    libqmi_client_qmux.so
    libqmi_common_so.so
    libqmi_csi.so
    libqmi_csvt_srvc.so
    libqmi_encdec.so
    libqmiservices.so
    libqmi.so
    libril-qcril-hook-oem.so
    libxml.so
    But it's now easy to port all S7 stuff if it has the same Android version. But please, this thread is created for solving problems with RIL not about regarding if it's S7 rom or not

Wysłane z mojego SM-N920C przy użyciu Tapatalka
    It is not enough, try this https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_hlte/blob/cm-12.1/proprietary-files.txt

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

It's a fake!
    Or at least the framework isn't the one from marshmallow. The status bar and the app bar aren't of the same colour!
    S5 6.0.1 not same color.
    Now I realised that the problem is in framework and I have an idea to build it from source as I did with sdcard and vold binaries.
    kernel you use??

Enviado desde mi SM-N9200 mediante Tapatalk

it seems to be idle kernel

It's idleKernel modified by me to support Marshmallow

What camera are you using??

Enviado desde mi SM-N9200 mediante Tapatalk

Stock Galaxy S5 6.0.1. Note 3 and Note 3 cameras didn't work because of incompatible libseccamera* libs.
    And screenshots. Sorry for using Polish language on some screens but I don't have time to change it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone