6.0 Sapphire Port

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
Here you go guys.. lots of languages and locales supported!
very large database of apns (adb shell cat /system/etc/apns-conf.xml)

http://www.droiddeveloper.com/hrbuilds/htc-sapphire-signed.zip :cool:

wifi and bluetooth work, new dialer and everything.

enjoy guys :)

EDIT: yes it has busybox, and apps 2 sd as well. multi-touch too :)

EDIT2: why are g1 users flashing this? lol. this is 6.0r1, with some modifications for the sapphire. unless you want to report something breaking on the g1 when flashing a SAPPHIRE build, please don't do it. :p

Last edited:

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
Is the new spl needed for this ROM?
if "adb shell df" says /system is larger than 69120k (should be 92160K if i'm correct, again, i don't have the magic nor the sapphire so i'm doing all of this out of knowledge of your device guys) then you don't need the new spl.. but why not upgrade your spl? ;)

g1doobie

Apr 13, 2009
if "adb shell df" says /system is larger than 69120k (should be 92160K if i'm correct, again, i don't have the magic nor the sapphire so i'm doing all of this out of knowledge of your device guys) then you don't need the new spl.. but why not upgrade your spl? ;)
I want to upgrade but worried about bricking my phone

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
if your hboot version reports 1.33.2004, upgrading wouldn't brick you (the SPL i provide is 1.33.2005 so you'll be perfectly okay ;))

and yes, a wipe is necessary.

LadFromWales85

Feb 3, 2005
Wales, UK Earth, The Universe
obviously I've done something wrong here, but after flashing this firmware my phone is sitting at the red Vodafone boot screen and doing nothing.
Rooted the phone and applied the hacked spl earlier today following the instructions in the wiki...

I did perform a wipe before flashing, and have tried doing a wipe after too. Any ideas?