[6.21.11][ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC2 - MULTIUPLOAD LINK ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

morrichad

Jan 16, 2008
Concord, NC
The hot spot is active with the screnn off but. Does not allow any download activity until I power on the screen. Its like my data connection turns off with the screen

I have 2 questions for you cause I seem to have the same problem for 2 weeks now and can not figure it out. But my problem is with wifi tether 3.0pre14 and I have run just about all the known fixes, including a mention of turning on wake lock while tethering that adrynalyne had made mention in another thread. Mine does the same thing your does when the screen goes off, no data connection after a while when the screen turns off?

What device are you trying to tether too, and what kernel are you running on your phone?

Now I do know that reading thru Imo's kernel thread along the way he implemented a sleep data lock if I understood correctly, now with the newer kernels I do not know if this has been changed. Most asking for help in regard to this question has asked if anyone has had problem with wifi tether/hotspot and usually the answer been no. The question has not been sorted by if the leave the screen on to get the data connection going thou.

Last edited:

ice0901

Oct 19, 2009
I have 2 questions for you cause I seem to have the same problem for 2 weeks now and can not figure it out. But my problem is with wifi tether 3.0pre14 and I have run just about all the known fixes, including a mention of turning on wake lock while tethering that adrynalyne had made mention in another thread. Mine does the same thing your does when the screen goes off, no data connection after a while when the screen turns off?

What device are you trying to tether too, and what kernel are you running on your phone?

Now I do know that reading thru Imo's kernel thread along the way he implemented a sleep data lock if I understood correctly, now with the newer kernels I do not know if this has been changed. Most asking for help in regard to this question has asked if anyone has had problem with wifi tether/hotspot and usually the answer been no. The question has not been sorted by if the leave the screen on to get the data connection going thou.

I'm attempting to contect to a "Eee Pad Transformer"
Kernal "DreamKernel (2.2.1) "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -=BAMF Sense 3.0 RC2=-​

Sense3.0-Merged.png

With the release of the Shooter RUU, we now have an awesome port of Sense 3.0 for you guys. This took hours of dedication to complete, with a TIRELESS dedication on Erishasnobattery's part, we are happy to bring you a complete port of Sense 3.0 to you guys. As you all know, this takes hours and hours of head bashing, knuckle busting, girlfriend ignoring, and beer swigging to complete. Please show your appreciation if at all possible! Believe me, every cent is appreciated!! Links are below. :)
    PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

Trident: Donate

-=FEATURES=-​
    • Initial release, based of our BAMF GB base including the BAMF Toolkit (Don't think we need to keep posting that here, for more info refer to the other GB roms)
    • Complete port of the Sense 3.0 from the Shooter leak (Erishasnobattery is da man!)
    • Latest Dream Kernel
    • Custom Boot Animation (Gadget!)
    • Custom Shutdown Animation (TDButch)
    • Native swipe function! (TDButch)
    • BAMF ROM Analytics app added (Please opt in! Totally safe, just reads build prop for rom version etc)
    • Clear Button resized and relocated (TDButch)
    • Tons more

-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-
    • PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING
    • AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG
    • THE MR2 RADIO HAS PROVIDED THE BEST SPEED AND RELIABILITY RESULTS

-=CHANGELOGS=-
    Changelog For RC2:
    1. Fixed gallery FC
    2. Fully working camera including FFC/video
    3. Fixed Folders
    4. Fixed MMS send
    5. Fixed shortcuts FC

-=DOWNLOADS=-
    MD5 SUM: 7c67b5f11bb9f6424d1fb39c9ca69ede
    BAMF Sense 3.0 RC1​
    MD5 SUM: b31318888168c81328a898ceab00da02​
    We will keep all bugs/fixes updated in the first few posts here.

Please, post a bug once. If you have a potential fix, PM me. I will test it and get it added to this post.

Let's not have a repeat of last time. If you can't use the search function, don't use our ROMs.

Also, if it's not posted in one of our posts, it's not an approved mod. We take absolutely zero responsibility for anything that happens.

Known Issues:

The DreamKernel (2.2.1) Packed in RC2 has no bluetooth. - Get the latest here.

• There numerous graphical bugs, such as misalignment and colors being off. Please, unless it is affecting the usability of the phone, don't post them.
    • Pin screen and password unlock screen are sized incorrectly
    • Some fonts/images may appear a little fuzzy on the home screens. At this point, with the tools available, there isn't much we can do with it.
    • No Verizon VM notfications. Base ROM issue. It won't be fixed without a new leak.
    • Sense LWP is scaled wrong. - Ready for RC3
    • Video Playback buttons are off a little
    • Car dock needs scaled
    • Force close in music app.
    • No speed dial 2. - Ready for RC3
    • Camcorder only supports up to 14mbps recording. Anything higher will cause it to close.
    • No .wma Playback.
    • G-sensor Issue - Kernel Related.
    • Missing Flickr, Books, and Watch apps. - Mostly fixed for RC3
    • Bad strings in the Calendar Widget.
    • Twitter causing FC on phone calls.
    • Bad string in Gmail settings. - Fixed for RC3
    • If your screen is staying off, slow to turn back on, general weirdness when coming off a sleep state, try increasing your minimum clock speed. I have the best balance or performance/battery at 368/368 for screen off and 368/1.2 normal.
    • The Manage applications page is freaking out. See Below.

Patches:

Help! My Manage Applications page is freaking out!

The base leak, for whatever reason, has a serious problem with populating the applications list.

At the bottom of the screen, there is a 2 tone gray and green bar. There is a small animation that appears once everything is loaded above the gray portion.

DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, modify any apps in any way shape or form if this has not appeared. Do not force stop, uninstall, clear data, or clear cache when they are flickering. This means the package has not been fully loaded and linked. You might think you are clearing data on Angry birds when in fact it is Accounts and settings.

I got a little overzealous on one last night and ended up having to do a complete wipe and reinstall.[/QUOTE]

Need help setting up Google Voice? Thank RootandBoot for these instructions!

To use Google voice.
    Get your new number from Google.
    Download the Google voice app, skip the VM setup. Choose to make no calls from Google voice.
    On your phone dial *71 and your Google number (that is call forward no answer) put the 1 infront of the area code.
    That's it.
    When someone leaves a VM it will show on your notification bar.
    Moved up. Apparently 4th post was too far down to read.
    MIRROR

Direct Download