[6 Feb]MAG/CE SD MarkinuX HD ExtraClean V1.71b[fast, small, DesHD-WO Sense, DailyUse]

Search This thread

Markinus

Dec 12, 2007
Hi!

I released a SD Version of my ROM.
The Idea behind it is a mix from HTC Hardwarelibs/Settings and APPs but without Sense. The Build is based on a new Desire HD Build (Android 2.2.1). I removed all HTC Widgeds, Sensestuff, etc. But I let some Apps, like Camera, Album, Musicplayer, Clock, EMail, Messanger, Keyboard, Twitter, etc. and you have the HTC System stuff, like the USB connection Menu. It's very nice and fast. As launcher is the Gingerbread Launcher installed.
Try it with e.g. Launcher Pro, Fancy Widget and Smooth Calender.

Working:
All

NotWorking:
- Customize in settings because it's sense connected. You can change background etc. with the long press on desktop.
- USB MASS STORAGE MODE
IT IS DANGEROUS TO USE THIS IF YOU BOOT FROM SD! You boot from SD and then you will export this card over USB, if the system will use the data or system then it crash or corrupt you sd card!
For all SD Builds use MAGLDR mass storage or wince to copy files there.

- You need MAGLDR 1.11/WINCE
- SD Build
- Kernel is almost stock from our git.
- Android 2.21
- No OC or such stuff
- Interactive gouvernor
- completly cleaned initrd
- correct file rights
- rooted
- deodexed
- new busybox with many new system commands

It's made for daily use.
5mA standby
8mA with Bluetooth

Verison 1.71b:
- fixed boot problems on some sd cards
- seperate downloads for magldr and wince users

Download Version 1.7.1b for MAGLDR users:
- Extract the archive to the root of sd. Run magldr, boot AD from sd.
http://www.multiupload.com/V1XATECDLU

Download Version 1.7.1b for WinCE users:
- extract to sd, run clrcad and then run haret
http://www.multiupload.com/AXY46IEWNN

I attached a 1GB userdata if someone need it

Last edited:

ME Android

Nov 1, 2010
I'd like to try but I have WP7 in NAND and MAGLDR 1.12. Would it work? Or I really need MAGLDR 1.13.

suzaku

Feb 18, 2009
awsome news!!! I was looking for a good ROM for SD to dual boot with WP7 :D and now the search is over :cool: thanks a lot Markinus :)

clio94

Jan 17, 2007
Kozani
this rom is great but something going wrong with browsers.with default and dolphin with or without adobe flash plugin installed in some sites browsers crashes
an example for that is www.navimania.gr

djanie78

Mar 13, 2007
help please

Guys am i being silly or what, how do i get this to boot? Extracted the files to the root of the SD card and started my hd2 with magldr then i choose rund ad from SD but nothing??? Help please

krdvg

Nov 1, 2007
Guys am i being silly or what, how do i get this to boot? Extracted the files to the root of the SD card and started my hd2 with magldr then i choose rund ad from SD but nothing??? Help please

What is the name of the Folder? Did you change it in Bootsettings >> AD SD folder?

djanie78

Mar 13, 2007
Hang on i got lift off.... i moved zimage from the root to the android folder. thanks anyway

krdvg

Nov 1, 2007
Thanks a lot MarkinusX. I was gonna ask you to port this one to SD. It would be great if you can make a vanilla 2.3 based ROM. The CM7 based roms are kinda slow.

Thanks again!

depakjan

Feb 3, 2008
Chennai
Yea browser crash on some sites is happening in most of the builds.. is there any way to solve it?.. in NAND builds i used to unmount SD card and try that same site and it worked..

krdvg

Nov 1, 2007
Ok, really retarded question, how do I access the settings to change the launcher settings. I have never used Launcher, with ADW there used to be a option in Settings. And when I press menu on home screen, there is notifications instead of preferences.

Last edited:

krdvg

Nov 1, 2007
Browser crashing on every website :( It just hangs, opens nothing. Cannot even open google.com. Apart from that, feels really good and snappy.

QUICK EDIT: Dolphin Mini is working great :D

Last edited:

krdvg

Nov 1, 2007
MarkinuX,

There is some battery drain issue. With Wifi on and sync on (no mobile data or bluetooth on), I was having 40mA drain in standy. With sync off just wifi on, it dropped to around 20mA. With wifi off just phone on, it is now a respectable 4-5mA.

Can anyone else check this?

simphony

Sep 27, 2006
Very nice bild. Confirming dolphin mini works nicely. Where are settings for launcher pro?

Markinus

Dec 12, 2007
MarkinuX,

There is some battery drain issue. With Wifi on and sync on (no mobile data or bluetooth on), I was having 40mA drain in standy. With sync off just wifi on, it dropped to around 20mA. With wifi off just phone on, it is now a respectable 4-5mA.

Can anyone else check this?

Hi!

in my build wifi works in standby. This is the reason why you see more power. I you want that wifi disabled, go to wifi settings and activate the wifi standby policy.

Markinus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

I released a SD Version of my ROM.
    The Idea behind it is a mix from HTC Hardwarelibs/Settings and APPs but without Sense. The Build is based on a new Desire HD Build (Android 2.2.1). I removed all HTC Widgeds, Sensestuff, etc. But I let some Apps, like Camera, Album, Musicplayer, Clock, EMail, Messanger, Keyboard, Twitter, etc. and you have the HTC System stuff, like the USB connection Menu. It's very nice and fast. As launcher is the Gingerbread Launcher installed.
    Try it with e.g. Launcher Pro, Fancy Widget and Smooth Calender.

Working:
    All

NotWorking:
    - Customize in settings because it's sense connected. You can change background etc. with the long press on desktop.
    - USB MASS STORAGE MODE
    IT IS DANGEROUS TO USE THIS IF YOU BOOT FROM SD! You boot from SD and then you will export this card over USB, if the system will use the data or system then it crash or corrupt you sd card!
    For all SD Builds use MAGLDR mass storage or wince to copy files there.

- You need MAGLDR 1.11/WINCE
    - SD Build
    - Kernel is almost stock from our git.
    - Android 2.21
    - No OC or such stuff
    - Interactive gouvernor
    - completly cleaned initrd
    - correct file rights
    - rooted
    - deodexed
    - new busybox with many new system commands

It's made for daily use.
    5mA standby
    8mA with Bluetooth

Verison 1.71b:
    - fixed boot problems on some sd cards
    - seperate downloads for magldr and wince users

Download Version 1.7.1b for MAGLDR users:
    - Extract the archive to the root of sd. Run magldr, boot AD from sd.
    http://www.multiupload.com/V1XATECDLU

Download Version 1.7.1b for WinCE users:
    - extract to sd, run clrcad and then run haret
    http://www.multiupload.com/AXY46IEWNN

I attached a 1GB userdata if someone need it
    I'd like to try but I have WP7 in NAND and MAGLDR 1.12. Would it work? Or I really need MAGLDR 1.13.

hmm, right, for sd version 1.13 is not needed. 1.11 should be enough
    The folder is android and yeap i changed it in the boot settings

Select <.> and not Android, since the zImage and initrd.gz are in the root folder on the SD card.
    Converted to classical SD-WinMo Version Successfully !

After many trials and errors, I managed to convert the ROM to a regular classical files SD ROM, here are the steps...

1-Download this ROM ...

2-Unzip it, prepare it as if you want to install it, with its 1 GB data.img but delete its zimage and system.ext2

3-from the ROM in this thread, take only two files:
    zimage ( replace it in the first ROM folder ).
    system.ext3 ( replace it in the first ROM folder ).

4-Rename the file system.ext3 to system.ext2

5-Transfer the ANDROID folder to your SD card then run CLRCAD then HARET...

But I am getting two problems now..
    1-camera does not work.
    2-getting a damaged SD card message...
    Nice to a see a good Rom from an Expert chef

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App