• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question 61.0.A.15.35

Search This thread

decomposed

Feb 21, 2011
Wrocław, Poland
Sony Xperia 1 III
It looks new update was released:

Anyone received it already and can share feedback? Knowing sony only copy paste of security patch from Google but who knows?

Stubborn sony still does not share release notes! <angry>

eSheep_mk2

Oct 22, 2021
Got it yesterday, no issues, but I haven't noticed any obvious changes either.
On previous version, I've had a black notification bar stick to the top of game screen a few times, no reoccurrences of that so far, but am not convinced it's fixed yet.

Reactions: decomposed

simonvfr

Jun 9, 2014
Now generally available in UK - was only for carrier versions previously I understand. Only change I can detect is October security update. Shame Sony never do a change log

DarthOps

Jan 15, 2010
Has anyone else lost touch and navigation vibration since this update? I just got the update today and since then I'm not getting any vibration when interacting with the phone at all and can't get it re-activated

tomo100brt

Feb 25, 2011
Touch and navigation vibration is so buggy. One restart it works, another restart it doesn't work and another restar it works. I think it is time for Sony to fix this. Anyway that is my problem with touch and navigation vibration. After this software update it works but we will see if they fixed this..

cporeaux

Feb 6, 2008
Near Lyon, France
Hi,
I noticed changes in the Clock application and when it's ringing, buttons looks like new Android 12 Design maybe...
Nothing else noticed as changed since yesterday (so not a long time...)

kevinmcmurtrie

Aug 22, 2015
The XQ-BC62 got this today and I can't find anything that changed except for a security update. It's a huge plus if Sony has automated security patches, but there's a lot of unfinished work on this phone that I'd like to see addressed. Start fixing carrier support!

bountyman334

Sep 20, 2007
Decatur,GA
The Photo Pro and Cinema Pro apps run cool now. The phone gets warm, but hot, if I run a video transcoder.

It seems to have a new bug with tap-to-wake.
Yea it better on chinese ROM for me. I removed all the badiu crap and it close to stock than ever.

Word of advice. Do not change anything in the default phone setting >>> *#*#4636#*#* this will cause the mobile network setting to fc and only way out or to fix is starting from scratch with new flasher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The XQ-BC62 got this today and I can't find anything that changed except for a security update. It's a huge plus if Sony has automated security patches, but there's a lot of unfinished work on this phone that I'd like to see addressed. Start fixing carrier support!
    Alot of ppl are saying heat fixed but mines still gets warm
    The Photo Pro and Cinema Pro apps run cool now. The phone gets warm, but hot, if I run a video transcoder.

Got it yesterday, no issues, but I haven't noticed any obvious changes either.
    On previous version, I've had a black notification bar stick to the top of game screen a few times, no reoccurrences of that so far, but am not convinced it's fixed yet.
    Now generally available in UK - was only for carrier versions previously I understand. Only change I can detect is October security update. Shame Sony never do a change log
    Alot of ppl are saying heat fixed but mines still gets warm