Google Camera 5.2.025 (by fu24)
Google Camera 5.2 for Motorola Moto Z2 Play.
•What changes were made to the original app?:
- The only changes i did here were to fix Touch Focus (tap to focus) and changed some presets to make the app fully compatible with Albus.
- A 64-BIT based ROM (any custom rom).
- Download apk, locate it with your file manager and install.
- Open the app, configure it as it's shown on attached screenshots.
- Restart the app, firsts captures may look black and white (it's normal, just force stop the app till this behaviour ends).
IMPORTANT: IT DOES NOT WORK ON STOCK ROM! (Stock Motorola is 32-BIT).
- Non HDR mode (normal mode) is a bit buggie.
- Slowmotion does not work.
- Disable video stabilisation, otherwise video recorder ain't gonna work.
•Important tips (should read):
- To get nice shots in LOW LIGHT scenes (or night shots): set 'Auto-Exposure HDR+' settings to: "Increase exp. to 8" or "Min ISO" to stack more frames (Keep in mind that using this settings the image capture takes longer than in "OFF".).
More frames = less noise, more image quality, lower shutter speed (ideal for low light conditionts only).
- In GOOD LIGHT conditions just let this setting in "OFF" (it's fast and image quality isn't depleted).
- To rapidly acces to 'Auto-Exposure HDR+ settings': double tap next to the front camera switch button (on the black area).
- See attached screenshots for optimal settings.
Gcam5.2.FINAL.18c1_fu24_MoonlightdriveFixV2 (LATEST STABLE)
6.1.021 (with Night Sight) MGC_6.1.021_Albus_V1.1b (Beta) (BETA)
Thanks to / Credits:
Contributors: Moonlightdrive, nach0x