6T Modem?

Search This thread

Scotsman828

May 17, 2009
Can someone upload the modemst1.bin and modemst2.bin from the OP6T to XDA?
I have an idea that I want to test. Since the OP6T has Band 13 active and the OP6 does not.
I want flash the modem from the 6T onto the 6, to see if indeed it will activate Band 13 on my OP6. Thanks!

Scotsman828

May 17, 2009
Gave it a shot, didn't work. I lost one of my IMEI # after the flash. Had to restore my backup. I'll keep checking for a way to activate it. The modem fuses for Band 13 my have been blown. If so I'll never get it going.

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
This might help...

Gave it a shot, didn't work. I lost one of my IMEI # after the flash. Had to restore my backup. I'll keep checking for a way to activate it. The modem fuses for Band 13 my have been blown. If so I'll never get it going.

I know a little work around for stock based roms let's u pick and choose your bands ... Start by downloading shortcutmaster lite n install it. Once in the app hit the menu top right and select App Explorer. Scroll down until u see an app called Rftoolkit Select that App and then choose Rftoolkit Band Selection a screen will pop up n u can choose what to enable. I haven't tested this very throughly but when I messed up my service the other day I went in there selected all GSM n LTE bands reset my phone and it was back to my CA style speeds