• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[7.1.1] Omni for Oppo Find7

Search This thread

andriman

Feb 11, 2013
I've been using OmniSwitch as the task manager (hold HW menu button to see the list of running apps). But when I turn it off, holding the HW button does not do anything - it should display the default Android task manager...

ron9

Jul 10, 2014
Rasta
As I don't see any reports on this problem maybe it's only me. On today's upgrade I can't get through simcard lock. Tried my pin and many other variants without getting locked to puk code. Does not have catlog because I did not get in. Downgraded and it's working again.

mrkrazy

Jul 31, 2008
Anyone getting this weird icon (pirate called "Aaarrrrgghhhh") in the latest version? Can't remove it neither :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170319-221558.jpg
    Screenshot_20170319-221558.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 406
Reactions: LouisMuruu

carlx

Jan 24, 2010
Quick question not sure if it has been answered, I have MM OMNI works great I also have Chinese unified with the patch it work great as well but when i install OMNI N i get to the start screen and have a mgs say can't encrypt and that i need to restart to restarts and back to the same screen any one have any ideas, would it be the Chinese unified as i have the new LCD this is the best Rom at the moment for me.

Top Liked Posts