Inactive Recognized Developer
May 22, 2011
HCM City
P55kyiUh.png

Visit our website|Visit our github

Android version: 7.1.1_r22
UOS version: 0.2.0
Android security update: February 5, 2017

CREDITS GO TO AOSP, CYANOGENMOD, DIRTY UNICORN, AOKP, AND CRDROID ANDROID and others (if it bothers you that your name does NOT listed here, please kindly send me a PM, the names are listed in a random order, please don't blame it :))

lf6DuO0m.png

UOS By UTeam is an Android distro that made focus on improving the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). UOS is community driven and open-sourced. You are free yourself to contribute to this project.

F7mbWJ1m.png

Unlike others, the aim of our project is to give the best to user and maybe someday to be a stock-rom-replacer. We focus mainly on the user experience on the phone, so that we will carefully choose features to put into the ROM. Yet, in the alpha version, we are still working on giving the users as many features as we can.
There are some notable features that appeared on this version of UOS:
- UCamera
- UOS Launcher
- Incremental OTA updates
- Explore more yourself!

9Ro2Mcrm.png

You can both report on our github or using our automatically report service, can be found at https://uosbyuteam.com/bug-report

nth6b5Pm.png

The changelog for the ROM can be found here!

T7VZMU0m.png

To help UOS expand and develop, we offer the UOS Maintainer's program, to learn more about it, you can visit here: https://uosbyuteam.com/maintainers-program

I7iacvem.png

UOS 0.2.0: [ANDROIDFILEHOST] [AMAZON] [BASKETBUILD]
UOS 0.1.1: [ANDROIDFILEHOST] [DEV-HOST] [BASKETBUILD]

RXK5Chim.png

For UOS source code, please refer to this GITHUB.

XDA:DevDB Information
UOS By UTeam, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
bangprovn
Source Code: https://github.com/uos-by-uteam

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-12-28
Last Updated 2017-02-15

Last edited:

ryanguy426

Jul 18, 2013
Gonna flash this as a secondary in MultiROM. Will update this post with any issues I've found for the users, and will report on your site as well. Great to see another new ROM :)

Edit: Seems like a mix of CM and DU with a couple custom apps. This isn't a skinned ROM like the post seems to imply.

Nevertheless, I hope you guys can get some traction and make good progress here!

Also, I didn't test but since this is CM/DU based, you should be able to flash Gapps without issues. I'd suggest OpenGapps Pico just in case, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASHLEY117

bangprovn

May 22, 2011
HCM City
Gonna flash this as a secondary in MultiROM. Will update this post with any issues I've found for the users, and will report on your site as well. Great to see another new ROM :)

Edit: Seems like a mix of CM and DU with a couple custom apps. This isn't a skinned ROM like the post seems to imply.

Nevertheless, I hope you guys can get some traction and make good progress here!

Also, I didn't test but since this is CM/DU based, you should be able to flash Gapps without issues. I'd suggest OpenGapps Pico just in case, though.

Hi, we are currently trying to make it better, that's why we release our alpha version. Since it's open source, I hope someone with the same interest could join us and make it come true.
BTW, those screenshots was taken in the same version that I've posted here lol, I don't know what makes you confused it :laugh:.

bangprovn

May 22, 2011
HCM City

becker68

Sep 2, 2012
This UOS software put encryption software on my phone and now I am lock out....SO DO NOT USE..

Last edited:

bangprovn

May 22, 2011
HCM City
This UOS software put encryption software on my phone and now I am lock out....SO DO NOT USE..

Sorry to hear that but could you describe the situation? I'm clearly don't understand it, what encryption ?
If you can point out the encryption software part, I will delete the whole project, but if you are another hater, please delete this comment, it makes nonsense.

Kunle_ic

Oct 3, 2013
I noticed a few things. I couldn't nstall the ROM as an additional using Multirom. Also, no music player as a opposed to the information on the website.
It's quite a good work and you deserve encouragement.

Reactions: bangprovn

cetuss4

Jun 2, 2015
Well this is nice I'm already downloading, does this force encrypt and will opengapps do ?

bangprovn

May 22, 2011
HCM City
I noticed a few things. I couldn't nstall the ROM as an additional using Multirom. Also, no music player as a opposed to the information on the website.
It's quite a good work and you deserve encouragement.
Thank you! The music app is currently under developed, I think I will rebased it to CyanogenMod so it will take more time to release a beta version, and as promise, it will better everyday.

Well this is nice I'm already downloading, does this force encrypt and will opengapps do ?
No, it doesn't enforce encryption and yes, you will need OpenGApps.

Reactions: cetuss4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android version: 7.1.1_r22
    UOS version: 0.2.0
    Android security update: February 5, 2017

CREDITS GO TO AOSP, CYANOGENMOD, DIRTY UNICORN, AOKP, AND CRDROID ANDROID and others (if it bothers you that your name does NOT listed here, please kindly send me a PM, the names are listed in a random order, please don't blame it :))

lf6DuO0m.png

UOS By UTeam is an Android distro that made focus on improving the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). UOS is community driven and open-sourced. You are free yourself to contribute to this project.

F7mbWJ1m.png

Unlike others, the aim of our project is to give the best to user and maybe someday to be a stock-rom-replacer. We focus mainly on the user experience on the phone, so that we will carefully choose features to put into the ROM. Yet, in the alpha version, we are still working on giving the users as many features as we can.
    There are some notable features that appeared on this version of UOS:
    - UCamera
    - UOS Launcher
    - Incremental OTA updates
    - Explore more yourself!

9Ro2Mcrm.png

You can both report on our github or using our automatically report service, can be found at https://uosbyuteam.com/bug-report

nth6b5Pm.png

The changelog for the ROM can be found here!

T7VZMU0m.png

To help UOS expand and develop, we offer the UOS Maintainer's program, to learn more about it, you can visit here: https://uosbyuteam.com/maintainers-program

I7iacvem.png

UOS 0.2.0: [ANDROIDFILEHOST] [AMAZON] [BASKETBUILD]
    UOS 0.1.1: [ANDROIDFILEHOST] [DEV-HOST] [BASKETBUILD]

RXK5Chim.png

For UOS source code, please refer to this GITHUB.

XDA:DevDB Information
    UOS By UTeam, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    bangprovn
    Source Code: https://github.com/uos-by-uteam

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-12-28
    Last Updated 2017-02-15

Hi, we are currently trying to make it better, that's why we release our alpha version. Since it's open source, I hope someone with the same interest could join us and make it come true.
    BTW, those screenshots was taken in the same version that I've posted here lol, I don't know what makes you confused it :laugh:.
    Very nice so far. Since this is based on CR droid/CM it will force encrypt by default. I used FED patch to get rid of the forced encrypting and an running Blackbird kernel just to make sure. The only issue I have encountered with this rom, and I have been running it since it's release, is Wi-Fi tethering does not work for me. That could very well be because I an running a custom kernel though.
    Awesome job...