[7.1.x][Z2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 14.1 by davidevinavil

Search This thread

Jakky567

Nov 28, 2015
Succesfully installed the rom

A few bugs;
- As mentioned i had to change the build.prop from eng to userdebug
- The record function of course
- Also I have trouble with the switch between wifi and cellular. Turning the option cellular data always on in the developers options works (for now)
- Further is my provider on the 800mhz LTE band, so I am most of the time on 3g. In the place i work there is LTE on 1800mhz. But after a while the phone switches back to 2g/3g. Reboot helps here..

Does this ROM have the Mac address glitch, where the WIFI MAC address is 00:03:7f:c2:00:43

donfinal

Jan 20, 2017
Hi!
I just got the ROM and everything's ok except one thing : the flashing red frames of "strict mode" in developer options appear , i checked and the strict mode is off... Those flashes are bit annoying and at the moment are the only problem to me with this ROM.
Anyone know how to solve it?
Thank you very much!!

donfinal

Jan 20, 2017
Solved!

I had to add two line in the build.prop to disable the strict mode.

Hope nobody have this problem

koichirose

Jul 26, 2010
Any chances of seeing updates for this one?
Did the developers of this ROM try to become official maintainers of LineageOS for the Zuk Z2/Plus? What are the chances?

Carvo

Jan 27, 2017
I found a solution. I'll post it tomorrow after I rewrite it in English (Russian to Google translate English to standard English)

Hi! i have two Zuk Z2 at home and i can't connect it at the same WiFi connection with all of the CM based ROMs. I have always 00:03:7f:c2:00:43 with MAC address. anyone know the solution? please help mee

Jakky567

Nov 28, 2015
Hi! i have two Zuk Z2 at home and i can't connect it at the same WiFi connection with all of the CM based ROMs. I have always 00:03:7f:c2:00:43 with MAC address. anyone know the solution? please help mee
Find your Bluetooth Mac address (make sure Bluetooth is on) from about phone, status. It should be of form xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx take the third one for example if it's 00:11:22:33:44:55, take 22 and add 3 in hexadecimal (base 16 Googlee for a calculator if you don't understand), so it's 25. The modified one is 00:11:25:33:44:55 for an example. Reverse the order, so it's . Make a text file called wlan_mac.bin and copy 4 lines with this
Intf0MacAddress=554433251100
Intf1MacAddress=00AA00BB00C2
Intf2MacAddress=00AA00BB00C3
Intf3MacAddress=00AA00BB00C4

And paste it into /etc/firmware/WLAN/QCA_CLD with root access. And the Mac address should be fixed after reboot.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogen_Mod_Void_Warranty.jpg

Hi, finally we have a CM14.1 for our ZUK Z2 :fingers-crossed: @davidevinavil and others have decided to work assiduously on this fantastic zuk z2. From this great collaboration were born so many ROMs, this thread will talk about the CM14.1.

Installation Instructions:
    Your bootlaoder must be unlocked ( Unlock guide Tool )
    You must have a custom recovery installed ( TWRP Tool )
    Download the lastest CM14.1
    Download the GAPPS ( ARM64/7.1/Pico )
    Put CM14.1 and GAPPS on your phone
    Reboot in TWRP
    Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache
    Flash ROM and GAPPS
    Reboot

Download:
    Cyanogemod 14.1 by davidevinavil
    GAPPS

Kown Issues:
    Camera video recording doesn't work
    Others Camera issue​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [7.1.x][Z2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 14.1 by davidevinavil, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z2

Contributors
    mauronofrio, davidevinavil, fedor917
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2016-11-21
    Last Updated 2016-11-20
    How did you have language in this ROM?

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

There all language in this rom like a normal cyanogenmod
    Is any update of this rom to resolve the video recording issue?