[7,7T,8 Series][OOS][RealmeOS][No Root] Enable Dolby Atmos DAX3 [Themed - v3]

Search This thread

kountry83

Mar 5, 2011
Baytown
Better Dolby Atmos port for OnePlus phones

!! Custom Roms only !!
For all those who have a problem that after flashing the Magisk module the phone is detected as Razer Phone 2:

I sent in the attachment Dolby Atmos port (magisk module), which changes the phone ID to OnePlus 7T Pro, not Razer, so you will not lose compatibility with some applications, such as OnePlus gallery, use this module instead of the one given in the main post, the functionality is exactly the same, I use it myself on ResurrectionRemix.

EDIT
Due to problems with downloading attached files, here is mirror link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i61nr1njvd5rbog/DolbyAtmos-OP7T.zip/file

Hey bud
I tried this one you posted and now it just crashes. I used the custom rom magisk module posted on first page and it works fine but shows I'm a Razer phone 2. I have a OnePlus 7t Pro 5G.
Why is the original magisk module working but not yours if I have the OnePlus 7t pro?

Thanks

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I just installed the new Android 11 beta 1. I can confirm that this app is not compatible. I'll wait for the update when it's available.
Version 3.5.28 works fine with OOs11 open beta 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210207-225232.jpg
    Screenshot_20210207-225232.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20210207-224553.jpg
    Screenshot_20210207-224553.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 173

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
How did you get it working? I have the same version, I followed the instructions op left about getting it to work on 11 beta and it still just crashes. How'd you manage?
Sorry did not notice that it worked cause I had a special module install for another app that made that apk work. Unfortunately I can't share the module because of forum rules.

1dopewrx05

Sorry did not notice that it worked cause I had a special module install for another app that made that apk work. Unfortunately I can't share the module because of forum rules.
I understand you can't share it but what is the name of it? There's no rules against you sharing the name of a module that happens to be the solution to getting this working on Android 11 beta 2

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I understand you can't share it but what is the name of it? There's no rules against you sharing the name of a module that happens to be the solution to getting this working on Android 11 beta 2
Yeah, it's a module made by a patcher app. I only use the app the create that module since I was trying to make omni recents work with oos 11 beta2, so used that app with magisk. This will allows the installation of the dolby apk.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
So, what your not saying is: the ONLY way to get this to work on OOS Beta 2 is root with topjohnwu's ever special atmos module??
Is this correct?
No sound module will work at least the ones i have tried because they break data since many of them use permissive scritps what i was talking about is just using the regular apk, when I talked about a special module is one done by a patcher app.
1dopewrx05 already got it working with that same process i did.

ZeroOverload

Mar 6, 2021
Pune
OnePlus 7T
On OnePlus 7T Open Beta 3
V3 Version doesn't at all
Just wanted to know if original developer or anyone else still working on project or this one is abandoned.
Cause final beta is in and stable built is just around the corner.
Thanks 👍

manigma

Jul 13, 2011
I am not updating my 7t pro until I see a working Dolby Atmos or an alternative for Android 11. Someone pls find a workaround!! Without DAX sound quality is going to be so flat.

Reactions: RAZER98

ikong7

Is there any adb command to re-enable the OnePlus tuner package?
please see link below

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone