[7,7T,8 Series][OOS][RealmeOS][No Root] Enable Dolby Atmos DAX3 [Themed - v3]

Search This thread

QZmichal

Oct 13, 2015
Moto X Play
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia phones have very similar Dolby atmos application.
Screenshot_20210406-140321.jpg

orolon

Mar 2, 2017
I have a problem with my device I already did the adb command but when I install the modified application it gives me an error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-223830.jpg
    Screenshot_20210414-223830.jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 167
Well, I got it working on OOS11 OP7T with this APK and I don't know from where I've downloaded it. It also works with Bluetooth headsets but in a weird way, you have to relaunch the application, again and again, to see if it is on or off but the sound effects work...

Attachments

• DolbyAtmosOOS11.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 402

Saloframes

May 25, 2008
Well, I got it working on OOS11 OP7T with this APK and I don't know from where I've downloaded it. It also works with Bluetooth headsets but in a weird way, you have to relaunch the application, again and again, to see if it is on or off but the sound effects work...
It's still crashing on me. I'm running OOS 11.0.1.1 and disabled the sound tuner.

Reactions: Arkmars20

Atmans

Aug 7, 2015
I tried different versions from this post and some others, nothing works on Huawei P20, you know some way to run this application on P20

AbdulKus

Jun 25, 2018
It seems to me that I understood the reason for the non-working custom Dolby atmos on OOS11. The original Dolby Atmos tuner from onePlus is given a million different permissions to edit the system cache, change audio settings, etc., while the custom tuner does not even ask for any of this, and given the specifics of android 11, there will be no permission without a request. I am not an android application developer, but it seems to me that you need to make a request for these permissions in the application, and then issue them through adb, because a simple dialog box does not get them.

Top Liked Posts