765g or 845/older 8xx

RealPsygnosis

Oct 1, 2008
Taranto
Hi to all, I'd like to buy a new phone to replace my old P10 of course I want to watch in the used market, I want and old premium phone. So I'm focusing on cpu/gpu and then on photo lens. Do you think it's worth go for a 765g (newer, power efficient with dx 12.1 support but no h265 coding) or go for an old 845? The other option that I can afford (strangely) it's a kirin 980, but I hate kirin. Thank you in advance

jjgvv

Dec 22, 2018
Hi to all, I'd like to buy a new phone to replace my old P10 of course I want to watch in the used market, I want and old premium phone. So I'm focusing on cpu/gpu and then on photo lens. Do you think it's worth go for a 765g (newer, power efficient with dx 12.1 support but no h265 coding) or go for an old 845? The other option that I can afford (strangely) it's a kirin 980, but I hate kirin. Thank you in advance
First, avoid xiaomi phones because MIUI lag like hell UNLESS you know how to install a custom rom safely.Custom roms work on Xiaomi phones nicely though. You need 7 days wait time to unlock bootloader.