• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[8.0.0][unofficial][aoscp-5.0.3][final beta][30-11-17]

Search This thread

krypticallusion

May 24, 2017
Mumbai
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3vjolGj.png

This is CypherOS. An extension to pure Android. CypherOS tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.

* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

What's Working :
Mostly Everything.

What's NOT Working :
You tell.

---->
Bugs :
• There's some Lag with Camera While with Flash.
• Camera works after the first reboot.
• FlashLight doesn't work natively. Use a Flashlight APP for now.

*****GUYS Please Don't mirror my zips!*****
That way you are stealing my credits and others too who are worthy of being given credits.

Credits :
@Dreamstar

@rahulsnair

@vache

@keerten

Kernel Source : https://github.com/krypticallusion/athene

**Tried GAPPS**:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634797336

Last edited:

Ayan Uchiha Choudhury

Dec 30, 2013
Barrackpore
List of bugs I found other than SD card

1. Volte not working, I did reboot and come but wasn't working.
2. Camera app is missing, on flashing Moto camera it is not working saying camera is busy and restart (same error after restarting)
3. Flash light not working.

I was on rr Rom on the Indian variant of the g4 plus. I did clean flash the ROM with no gapps flashed. I also flashed Moto camera and magisk manager. I was unable to take log cats as I was unable to install APK files off the internet. If no one can provide logs, I'll be happy to share by flashing again.

lord-overwrite

Jun 21, 2012
Milan

2. Camera app is missing, on flashing Moto camera it is not working saying camera is busy and restart (same error after restarting)

I was on rr Rom on the Indian variant of the g4 plus. I did clean flash the ROM with no gapps flashed. I also flashed Moto camera and magisk manager. I was unable to take log cats as I was unable to install APK files off the internet. If no one can provide logs, I'll be happy to share by flashing again.

For Camera install Google Camera and Reboot

karan_master25

Oct 20, 2015
Surat

For VoLTE turn on airplane mode one time and turn off.after that VoLTE is working perfectly...!;) And if not in apn setting set APN type to default only,save it and do above procedure.it will work..And for Camera restart phone one time after that double tap on home button will open camera & it will work....!:eek:

non6949

Feb 15, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: HACK3DANDR0ID

krypticallusion

May 24, 2017
Mumbai
For VoLTE turn on airplane mode one time and turn off.after that VoLTE is working perfectly...!;) And if not in apn setting set APN type to default only,save it and do above procedure.it will work..And for Camera restart phone one time after that double tap on home button will open camera & it will work....!:eek:

You might install a camera app to avoid the hassle.
Tried OpenCamera and it works flawlessly.

Reactions: trsix and ssmcrak

Top Liked Posts