[8.0.0_R12]-S.i.X.AOSP.ROM-R3Ds [N6-WORKING-BT][09-24-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
Whenever BT is on, my phone never sleeps due to kernel wakelock. Here are screens from BBS
b4b9dabb560f365f342ee89512e95ea3.jpg
78ba20575b0f2f6e4240bbc997334623.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DSDONE

Yasharkhan

Mar 14, 2012
Lahore
You can't post battery stats with less than a day use of rom, have some respect for the Developer, the Rom is not fully stable yet and a lot of kinks need to be worked out, if you want a stable rom, go for a nougat rom, if you want to Oreo, be happy with what you are getting at this stage and stop whining

MartinN6

Jul 6, 2015
Kassel
Thanks to Frankie for this excellent work!
Everything works very good - GBoard as well.
I only have one question: I want to decompile the SystemUI.apk to translate the settings (String) to german.
apktool.jar (2.2.4) doesn't work - smali folder won't extract so recompiling doesn't work as well.
Does someone know how to decompile/recompile the system apps from this ROM?
Thanks in advance!

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
You can't post battery stats with less than a day use of rom, have some respect for the Developer, the Rom is not fully stable yet and a lot of kinks need to be worked out, if you want a stable rom, go for a nougat rom, if you want to Oreo, be happy with what you are getting at this stage and stop whining
I'm not posting about overall battery life. It's a kernel wakelock problem, it's not going to go away on its own. It's a bug that the dev may or may not know about. He wouldn't have made a thread if he didn't want bug reports. So quit YOUR whining

Last edited:

rester555

Oct 27, 2010
I believe I found a bug. When setting up hotspot, 2.4GHz works just fine. When setting up 5GHz, I get error when turning on hotspot. See screenshot.

If I need to provide more info, please share.. I am on Verizon latest radio and bootloader, latest TWRP. Flashed ROM, BusyBox, and Magisk.

EDIT: I understand the ROM is new and appreciate the hard work if the developer. Helping out best I can.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170908-130325.png
    Screenshot_20170908-130325.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 5,011
Last edited:

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
I believe I found a bug. When setting up hotspot, 2.4GHz works just fine. When setting up 5GHz, I get error when turning on hotspot. See screenshot.

If I need to provide more info, please share.. I am on Verizon latest radio and bootloader, latest TWRP. Flashed ROM, BusyBox, and Magisk.

EDIT: I understand the ROM is new and appreciate the hard work if the developer. Helping out best I can.
Thanks for reporting the bug. Im not sure why people think that's frowned upon in a developnent thread....

DuckBread

Jan 30, 2017
Does Android Pay work? I remember NFC not working alongside Bluetooth and now that Bluetooth is fixed, can someone confirm NFC/Android Pay function as well now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ****mods please close, thanks****
    OP updated, enjoy!! and keep it clean please, thank you.
    Thread cleaned for the millionth time by me. Too many impatient members littering a decent Dev thread with dross. One day, some of you will realise that this stuff is given to you - for nothing - and yet the nagging for fixes and updates persists.

EDIT: Thread re-opened - pay attention to the above
    * * * Thread Closed * * *

I know some of you take great pleasure in the phrase "Thread Closed" but it really is just immaturity, disrespect, and being inconsiderate of those who want to use Xda the way it was meant.

Not to come to a thread and be overwhelmed with ridiculousness, lack of respect for forum rules and other members who just want to enjoy the Rom.

My apologies to those who follow the rules and will be inconvenienced by the closure. Unfortunately, some who lack any self respect or self control have made this thread more of a cesspool than a place for development.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone