[8.0+] ColorOS 7 Live Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

Search This thread

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012

Today I bring you a collection of new wallpapers to add to your device, ported straight from the OPPO's ColorOS 7+.

This means, most of the wallpapers showcase different effects upon tapping on the desktop, swiping or moving across pages, as well as color changes when it's night time or day time. This is something that fake ports can't achieve, as they limit to just play a screen recording of the wallpaper instead of using the actual GDXLite-based code from the original wallpaper.

Special thanks to @AndyYan for providing me with these to port!

Downloads in the next posts.

XDA:DevDB Information
[8.0+] ColorOS 7 Live Wallpapers ported to any Android device!, Theme for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
linuxct, AndyYan

Version Information

Created 2020-09-21
Last Updated 2020-09-21

Last edited:

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Day & Night Package​

y431iNM.png

This package features a set of 3 Live Wallpapers with different representation's of day and night. Day & Night showcases some hills with a sky, from which all their colors change according to the current time of the day. During the night, it showcases a starry night. Day & Night at India does exactly this, but Hawa Mahal on its background. Lastly, Day & Night Smoke removes all elements from the wallpaper, but the colors, showcasing just a color variation depending on the time of the day. This wallpaper package is my personal favorite.

Check out a live preview here!

Want to see how they look like?
9ij7HaE.png
zntHBzX.png
rAwTuJR.png

Download here ↓

Last edited:

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Light Flow Package

mcOBHCe.png

This package features a wallpaper that changes it's colors as time progresses, from vibrant reds and blues during the day to purple and deeper colors as the night goes on. Quite a unique experience.

Want to see how it looks like?
NoQy9FG.png
XGUaxYP.png

Download here ↓

Last edited:
Reactions: Vedsol

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Fluid Smoke Package

0WPFBwI.png

This package features a wallpaper that upon touch displays a colorful ball of plasma "Fluid Smoke" that interacts with the background as you swipe your finger across the screen. Its colors also change as you move.

6nmxbod.png
husgb3y.png

Download here ↓

Last edited:

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Organic Package

RC7tZG8.png

This package features a set of 4 Live Wallpapers with different color and shape variations, ranging from aurora borealis-esque to abstract colorful fluids and a somewhat iOS-esque wallpaper.

N7ityzW.png
G64Yx3w.png
IzgdKTz.png
E7SGOd2.png

Download here ↓

Last edited:

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Moon Package

7cBo3Cv.png

This package features a Moon wallpaper that reacts to the device's tilt. When tilted sideways to the right, Earth's shadow obscures the majority of the Moon's surface, whereas when tilted sideways to the left, all of the Moon's surface is exposed. It also looks neat when tilted upwards or downwards.

In order for this wallpaper to work, remember to lock your screen and unlock it for the gyroscope sensor to start working.

6OdTNGE.png
8tmlVlW.png

Download here ↓

Last edited:

ichigo91

May 21, 2012
Malaysia
twitter.com
Tap on the "Get it on APKMirror" buttons you see on each post to download the APK corresponding to that package.
I think if he is using XDA Labs app then he only can see the picture button only after tap on "button", I guess the picture button only work if we are using browser.

Btw tested on my S20 snapdragon variant and it works fine, the Day & Night wallpaper look nice, thanks man :cowboy:

Last edited:

neok44

May 19, 2009
Florida
Thank you for these. Loving the organic ones. If you have any desire to do more work on these any option to possibly slow them down would be nice. They are great but very fast moving.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Day & Night Package​

y431iNM.png

This package features a set of 3 Live Wallpapers with different representation's of day and night. Day & Night showcases some hills with a sky, from which all their colors change according to the current time of the day. During the night, it showcases a starry night. Day & Night at India does exactly this, but Hawa Mahal on its background. Lastly, Day & Night Smoke removes all elements from the wallpaper, but the colors, showcasing just a color variation depending on the time of the day. This wallpaper package is my personal favorite.

9ij7HaE.png
    zntHBzX.png
    rAwTuJR.png

Download here ↓
    Smoke Package

CVhMAjl.png

This package features a set of 4 Live Wallpapers with different color variations. Smoke 2, 3 and 4 feature animations when you swipe on your desktop.

xRPQoLY.png
    znLafXh.png
    y9DIbCC.png
    ZxQBN8S.png

Download here ↓

Today I bring you a collection of new wallpapers to add to your device, ported straight from the OPPO's ColorOS 7+.

This means, most of the wallpapers showcase different effects upon tapping on the desktop, swiping or moving across pages, as well as color changes when it's night time or day time. This is something that fake ports can't achieve, as they limit to just play a screen recording of the wallpaper instead of using the actual GDXLite-based code from the original wallpaper.

Special thanks to @AndyYan for providing me with these to port!

Downloads in the next posts.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [8.0+] ColorOS 7 Live Wallpapers ported to any Android device!, Theme for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    linuxct, AndyYan

Version Information

Created 2020-09-21
    Last Updated 2020-09-21
    Light Flow Package

mcOBHCe.png

This package features a wallpaper that changes it's colors as time progresses, from vibrant reds and blues during the day to purple and deeper colors as the night goes on. Quite a unique experience.

NoQy9FG.png
    XGUaxYP.png

Download here ↓
    I have installed the apk on my Poco x3 and isnt working, what i have to do ?