[8.0+] OnePlus Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Live Wallpapers, ported to any Android device!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello everyone!
    I've just updated one of my most well received ports, the OnePlus 8T/OxygenOS 11 Live Wallpaper, in order to include the brand new Cyberpunk 2077 edition Live Wallpapers, as well as many new ones!

These wallpapers are ported straight from OxygenOS 11 and HydrogenOS 11, which means that the way the wallpapers look and behave is exactly the same as you'd see them in any OnePlus original device. On some of the wallpapers included in this mod, swiping across desktops triggers a rotation effect on the moving parts of the wallpaper, as well as a color change when it's night time or day time. This is something that fake ports can't achieve, as they limit to just play a screen recording of the wallpaper instead of using the actual OpenGL-based code from the original wallpaper.

[Warning]: Your device needs to have good OpenGL performance in order for the wallpaper to look as fluid as it actually is. My baseline for testing has been an Xperia XZ Premium running Android 9.0 on a forced 4K resolution, and it performed particularly well there. Thanks to using that phone as baseline I was able to notice some performance issues as well as tweaking the wallpaper in order to look as fluid as possible, but YMMV.

A total of 7 new wallpapers have been added, including:
    • The original Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpaper, as well as 2 modifications to it.
      (one in order to make the video always stop at the last frame when the Samurai logo is on, and another that makes the animation longer)
    • 4 new live Ribbon wallpapers, including Purple Ribbons, Iridescent Ribbons, Aquamarine Ribbons and Green Ribbons.

This means that, right now, there's a total of 10 Live Wallpapers included in this port, including the known OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver wallpapers as well as the original OxygenOS 11 Live Wallpaper.

Want to see how they look like?
    Check out this Twitter thread to see a few video recordings of how the Live Wallpapers look like.

How to apply the Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpapers:
    You must first download the 2 APKs, both the OnePlus 8T/OxygenOS 11 Live Wallpapers APK as well as OnePlus Wallpaper Resources APK.
    Once you have both of them installed, open the OnePlus Wallpaper Config app and hit the "Set" button for whichever version of the wallpapers you prefer.
    You will be prompted by Android to then set the Live Wallpaper.
    Done! Enjoy, and listen to Samurai

If you would like to download the rest of the Cyberpunk assets (Bootanimation, Sounds, Icon Pack and Overlay), as well as having a bit more of background info of how is the process of porting those for other devices, check out this thread.

Old media:

Check out this Twitter thread in case you would like to see a video recording of how the Live Wallpapers look like.

Want to see how they look like?
    1kYoY5Z.png
    zw3xSMa.png
    X1brZck.png
    09mmmKG.png
    MPrVOEJ.jpg
    l2OkJjt.jpg
    eDE5p6x.jpg
    9Kq5v6s.jpg
    hrvO6mJ.jpg
    sC2h2wd.jpg
    3PhcWnG.jpg