• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[8.0][Stock ROM] Android 8.0 Oreo Factory Image Moto Z2 Force XT1789-03 SPRINT

Search This thread

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
Hello everybody!
The latest firmware version NASH_SPRINT_8.0.0_OCXS27.109_48_17.
Download links: https://mega.nz/#!j1dmgKgZ!KVrCg9k5cEaLxeS05kOnrVqT6yYRmLOZfeyA32AtCTE

I present to your attention the factory firmware NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml for the Moto Z2 Force XT1789-03 Sprint with the executive bat file for installation.
Download links:
Factory Image https://mega.nz/#!X0FGhDxL!tsO6r3Pxa7tEVWU8Iss8fQ5gLnI9KjyPLkEpA_bz1uM
.bat https://mega.nz/#!KsMQWRKZ!O-uyGz5mUSAoLz-esS6cgbVPqnMuIzrBgsbqnisl1MM
Good luck to all! :highfive:

Last edited:

mshadabalam

Mar 14, 2018
I have nogout sprint version..its a kit device

can kit device can be upgraded to oreo ? plz guide .. will I be have any problem with oreo update?

What means kit device? This is the factory firmware for Moto Z2 Force XT1789-03 Sprint. If the phone is Sprint, then naturally you can safely install this firmware.
Is this compatible with this version in the SS? Or do you have the version that would work or could you point me in the right direction? Tia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180409-231131.jpg
    Screenshot_20180409-231131.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,530
Dec 12, 2014
Hello everybody! I present to your attention the factory firmware NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml for the Moto Z2 Force XT1789-03 Sprint with the executive bat file for installation.
Download links:
Factory Image https://mega.nz/#!X0FGhDxL!tsO6r3Pxa7tEVWU8Iss8fQ5gLnI9KjyPLkEpA_bz1uM

Can you provide files needed for z2 force sprint conversion to dual sim ???

doctorman

Feb 16, 2010
I wish I could know Russian. Any instructions in English? Thanks!

This technique is designed to activate the Dual SIM mode for Sprint phones. IMEI SIM 2 = 0 As a basis for the preparation of the tool of this method was taken instructions from a third-party forum, written by wizardik For which he thank you in particular!
Perhaps it will suit T-Mobile phones. Owners of this modification of the phone, wishing to apply this method, write in a personal.
I apologize in advance that this method has turned out not so concise and fast, but in principle there is nothing complicated in it. To begin with, carefully and thoughtfully read the sequence of actions.
Be careful! For your mistakes you answer yourself.
Attention! If you want to upgrade to Android 8.0, be sure to restore the backup partition of the hw partition first.

#
Prerequisites
This method is designed for firmware on Android 7.1.1 . On the phone, the bootloader must be unlocked and the custom recovery TWRP installed, Root rights received.

#
Installation
1. Download the attached archive Attached fileDual_SIM.zip (46,52 MB)
and copy from it to the phone:
- Utility folder to the root of external or internal memory;
- folder 2018-01-29--00-00-00 in the folder where you have backup TWRP.
2. We reboot the phone in the boot loader mode, and from it into TWRP.
3. Create a full backup (Backup); all sections of the system!
4. Go to the Installation tab , navigate the explorer to the Utility folder . In the lower right corner, click the Install Img button and select the image TWRP_3.2.0_DS.img In the window that opens, select the partition to flash the image -Boot and execute the svayp for the firmware.
5. After the firmware is finished, go to the Main Menu -> Restart and reboot again in the Recovery .
6. Select the Backup tab, and select only one hw section . Save this backup to your computer. If something goes wrong, you can always restore and work the connection, and IMEI.
7. Next, select the Restore tab, select the copied backup 2018-01-29--00-00-00 , the partition for the recovery of hw and perform the recovery copy.
8. Again go to the Installation tab, navigate the Explorer to the Utility folder . In the lower right corner, click the Install Img button and select the image TWRP_3.2.img In the window that opens, select the partition for flashing the image - Boot and execute the svayp for the firmware.
9. When the firmware is finished, go to the Main Menu -> Restart and reboot again in the Recovery .
10. Select the Restore tab , select the backup you created , all partitions, and perform the recovery copy.
11. After the restore is complete, we reboot into the system.

#
Screenshots
Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (111.21 KB)

Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (163.55 KB)

Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (154.84 KB)

Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (127.4 KB)

Reactions: FrankRr
Dec 12, 2014
zeeshan.siddique4779 You don't need to skip anything when flashing. The firmware will not affect these sections of the system.
At least I had that when using this method to activate Dual SIM mode http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=885689&view=findpost&p=69776735

Hello i dont have account of 4pda , the link you sent above have a file in its attachment can you give me link from mega or google drive ?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Thank you very much .

TopGun2000

Sep 11, 2005
This technique is designed to activate the Dual SIM mode for Sprint phones. IMEI SIM 2 = 0 As a basis for the preparation of the tool of this method was taken instructions from a third-party forum, written by wizardik For which he thank you in particular!
Perhaps it will suit T-Mobile phones. Owners of this modification of the phone, wishing to apply this method, write in a personal.
I apologize in advance that this method has turned out not so concise and fast, but in principle there is nothing complicated in it. To begin with, carefully and thoughtfully read the sequence of actions.
Attention! If you want to upgrade to Android 8.0, be sure to restore the backup partition of the hw partition first.

#
Prerequisites
This method is designed for firmware on Android 7.1.1 . On the phone, the bootloader must be unlocked and the custom recovery TWRP installed, Root rights received.

#
Installation
4. Go to the Installation tab , navigate the explorer to the Utility folder . In the lower right corner, click the Install Img button and select the image TWRP_3.2.0_DS.img In the window that opens, select the partition to flash the image -Boot and execute the svayp for the firmware.
5. After the firmware is finished, go to the Main Menu -> Restart and reboot again in the Recovery .
6. Select the Backup tab, and select only one hw section . Save this backup to your computer. If something goes wrong, you can always restore and work the connection, and IMEI.
7. Next, select the Restore tab, select the copied backup 2018-01-29--00-00-00 , the partition for the recovery of hw and perform the recovery copy.
8. Again go to the Installation tab, navigate the Explorer to the Utility folder . In the lower right corner, click the Install Img button and select the image TWRP_3.2.img In the window that opens, select the partition for flashing the image - Boot and execute the svayp for the firmware.
9. When the firmware is finished, go to the Main Menu -> Restart and reboot again in the Recovery .
10. Select the Restore tab , select the backup you created , all partitions, and perform the recovery copy.

#
Screenshots
Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (111.21 KB)

Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (163.55 KB)

Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (154.84 KB)

Decreased by 81%
Attached Image
1440 x 2560 (127.4 KB)

Appreciated it.

mshadabalam

Mar 14, 2018
Phone is 100% Sprint but its unlocked to use other network.

What means kit device? This is the factory firmware for Moto Z2 Force XT1789-03 Sprint. If the phone is Sprint, then naturally you can safely install this firmware.

I live in Pakistan and i am using sprint moto z2 force which is unlocked for other network like Telenor, Mobilink, Zong etc .. So my question is, if i upgrade my mobile to oreo, will other network work? and which version is better? oreo 8.0 from stock or oreo 8.1 form lineage ?

Shabby The Dev

Apr 9, 2015
Dallas
unlockerplus.com

I live in Pakistan and i am using sprint moto z2 force which is unlocked for other network like Telenor, Mobilink, Zong etc .. So my question is, if i upgrade my mobile to oreo, will other network work? and which version is better? oreo 8.0 from stock or oreo 8.1 form lineage ?

hey I think it works because I flashed many motorola 2017 to 2018 sprint models and not having any issues with relocking the network.
if you have doubt about network issues so try to flashing it without non-hlos,fsg, erasing modemst1 and modemst2 leave those partitions and flash other all partitions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody!
    The latest firmware version NASH_SPRINT_8.0.0_OCXS27.109_48_17.
    Download links: https://mega.nz/#!j1dmgKgZ!KVrCg9k5cEaLxeS05kOnrVqT6yYRmLOZfeyA32AtCTE

I present to your attention the factory firmware NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml for the Moto Z2 Force XT1789-03 Sprint with the executive bat file for installation.
    Download links:
    zeeshan.siddique4779 You don't need to skip anything when flashing. The firmware will not affect these sections of the system.
    At least I had that when using this method to activate Dual SIM mode http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=885689&view=findpost&p=69776735
    I wish I could know Russian. Any instructions in English? Thanks!

#
    Prerequisites

#
    Installation

#
    Screenshots
    Decreased by 81%
    Attached Image
    1440 x 2560 (111.21 KB)

Decreased by 81%
    Attached Image
    1440 x 2560 (163.55 KB)

Decreased by 81%
    Attached Image
    1440 x 2560 (154.84 KB)

Decreased by 81%
    Attached Image
    1440 x 2560 (127.4 KB)
    can someone please post a mirror to the OP file. current link is dead. thanks

https://forum.xda-developers.com/z2-force/how-to/how-to-return-to-stock-sprint-t3694783 second post has stock factory images for each US variant.