• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[8.1.0][TREBLE] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r47][2018/10/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jhenrique09

Recognized Developer
Mar 19, 2015
Maceió, AL

i3OR5Mx.jpg

PixelExperience for Treble-enabled devices (arm64 A and A/B only)

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 8.1

GAPPS ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website
This isn't a flashable TWRP file, you need to extract and install the image file (*.img) on system partition, and you must be on treble-supported TWRP

Useful files
Pixel 2016 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
Pixel 2017 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
AR Stickers for Google Camera (normal apk)

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Credits
Many thanks to phhusson for all the efforts in project treble

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Last edited:

JBlaze05

May 26, 2018
I've been a long user of this rom on the Zuk Z2. Would there be any benefit or noticable difference between flashing this vs dedicated build for the zuk?

NE0HP

Mar 19, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
PixelExperience for Treble-enabled devices (arm64 A and A/B only)
Thank you. Clean Flashed successfully on my device Mido over treble LOS15.1. Smooth set up and works like a charm at the moment. Will give more details after using it for few hours!
UPDATE:
1, Soft navigation key once activated, there is no option to disable it.
2, There is no option to disable Hardware keys. It stays side by side with Soft Nav Bar.
3, Fingerprint option not available under security & location settings. Smart Lock available though.

Last edited:

JBlaze05

May 26, 2018
For those who are unsure how to install. You need to have Treble TWRP flashed. Then you need to first flash a treble supported rom, say for example AEX. If youre stock rom supports treble then there is no need for that. After that, you need to extract the PE zip, as you arent flashing a zip but an img, so once extracted, move to the img to your internal storage, find it in TWRP, flash it to system, and hopefully it boots

Hope this helps :D

zhipingne

Mar 20, 2018
1.Fingerprint does not work
2.Button do not support long press
3.Everything else is fine,My device is mido
Sorry for my poor English,This is Google Translate:eek:

JBlaze05

May 26, 2018
after testing this is consistent with treble roms on the zuk z2. at least for me, there is no audio out on the headphone jack. When i plug in headphones and play back audio, it plays from the speaker. on the phh-aosp, he recommended i copy an apk he provided to /system/overylay which did not fix it. In the meantime ill use the device specific version of this rom but i want this to help anyone else who is having this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts