[8.1.0][TREBLE] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r47][2018/10/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

prerit_m

Dec 13, 2017
Indore
Can't detech fingerprint sensor

Hey I'm having trouble registering my fingerprints. I've recently flashed a pixel experience 9 but in security I can't find any way to add fingerprint lock. If I try fingerprint gestures the fingerprint sensor fails to detech my resume fingers.
Any help is appreciated ?
Thank-you

tdrahnier_13

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, tell me please, the development of this project is discontinued? or even have the sense to wait for update?

3rob3

Apr 1, 2007
My cellular signal always shows 1 bar with this ROM, but while in Android Auto it seems to be correct. Anyone else notice this or have any suggestions? Device is Honor 7x if that matters.

Vanquish17

Jun 26, 2017
OnePlus 9R
Deleted

Attachments

• Screenshot_Telegram_20181014-205936.jpg
    Screenshot_Telegram_20181014-205936.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

fumetsuyami

Oct 16, 2017
Jakarta

Ramg77

Mar 11, 2017
Cordoba
And i'm not get homescreen, i already register my device again. i will try to install again this os tommorow
In my case it was a problem without solution, I tried everything and nothing works. All Gsi Rom with the pre-installed Gapps have the same problem, I can never finish the initial setup.
My phone is a LeEco Le 3 Pro.

krol.76

Jan 1, 2018
And? Did you bother Google with your question?

Sent from my Moto G6 Plus using XDA Labs

when you first set up your phone, do not configure wi-fi. after setting
1 Download and install this .apk file: https://mega.nz/#!2sFilSgB!MJA4GITLwopCobWB7qZHY3P4au12f4ClyrFDvH4mx2E
2Go to the previously installed application and copy the number from the line "Google Service Framework (GSF)"
3 Go to https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
4 You can also use a PC, but you need to log in with the same Google account as on your device
If you don’t sign in, sign in to a Google account on your device.
Done!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

In my case it was a problem without solution, I tried everything and nothing works. All Gsi Rom with the pre-installed Gapps have the same problem, I can never finish the initial setup.
My phone is a LeEco Le 3 Pro.

when you first set up your phone, do not configure wi-fi. after setting
1 Download and install this .apk file: https://mega.nz/#!2sFilSgB!MJA4GITLwopCobWB7qZHY3P4au12f4ClyrFDvH4mx2E
2Go to the previously installed application and copy the number from the line "Google Service Framework (GSF)"
3 Go to https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
4 You can also use a PC, but you need to log in with the same Google account as on your device
If you don’t sign in, sign in to a Google account on your device.
Done!

kleinholzinferno

Feb 4, 2009
I have a strange problem with the latest version.

Set up MIUI 9.5.19 global stable and then followed all the normal steps to install the image. Works flawlessly and even the setup is finished correctly.

Installed magisk hide props config, set the fingerprint and the certification error goes away.

But now comes the interesting part. Every app I install, except the already installed ones crash. XDA app, camera, and so on. Only magisk is working. Not even the calendar app I installed works.

I tried setting up MIUI again to start from zero. Clean install, even formatted data, wiped everything factory resettled. Nothing helps.

Any advice? Device is MiMix2S Polaris and I had a previous version running some weeks ago without any problems. :confused:

Xplorer4x4

Mar 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Set up MIUI 9.5.19 global stable and then followed all the normal steps to install the image. Works flawlessly and even the setup is finished correctly.

Installed magisk hide props config, set the fingerprint and the certification error goes away.

But now comes the interesting part. Every app I install, except the already installed ones crash. XDA app, camera, and so on. Only magisk is working. Not even the calendar app I installed works.

I tried setting up MIUI again to start from zero. Clean install, even formatted data, wiped everything factory resettled. Nothing helps.

Any advice? Device is MiMix2S Polaris and I had a previous version running some weeks ago without any problems. :confused:
How did you restore your apps? Or are you directly installing apps from the play store?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Are you installing apps from the play store or restoring them with an app or restoring them using the Google restore during set up?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

And i'm not get homescreen, i already register my device again. i will try to install again this os tommorow
I have read reports it can take up to 30 minutes. I was able to speed this up by clearing data and cache from play store and play services and then reboot if memory serves me right.

kleinholzinferno

Feb 4, 2009
Are you installing apps from the play store or restoring them with an app or restoring them using the Google restore during set up?

I tried both ways. Restoring the apps via the Google account function including the call logs etc.

As this did not turn out very well I started from scratch by installing MIUI, then twrp, wiping etc. After the setup and the magisk hide props config/setting the fingerprint I installed apps from the playstore to be sure it's the right versions.

No success so far. Any ideas what could cause this problem? I don't suspect a defective vendor/kernel because otherwise the system wouldn't even boot, am I right?

Every hint is welcome!

Edit: just tried to install the YouTube and Google maps app and as soon as they are installed I get a notification that the app has stopped working. I didn't even open the app.

Edit no2: just installed everything again (without MIUI this time) and now everything works. Setup ran as usual, magisk fingerprint set at the beginning and I'm now installing all apps - without the account restoration feature.

Will report how it goes when everything is finished!

Edit no3: everything working fine..strange, never had this before.

Only thing that's strange is that the Google photos app is still English and doesn't change language to German like the rest of the system.

Last edited:

q13017

Apr 24, 2016
If anyone know how the newest version can possibly pass SafetyNet check plz let me know. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts