[8/15/2009] SpeakerPhone - Auto On v1.06

Search This thread

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
a4t0z7.jpg

screen03pl8.png

Automatically turn on your speakerphone.

While the application is running, when an incoming call is received, the speakerphone of your device will automatically turn ON when you receive the call.
You can also automatically activate the speakerphone when you are making an outgoing call by checking the Outgoing ON in the menu.

It should work on smartphone and PocketPC WM5/WM6

I've tested it on my T-Mobile Dash WM6 and worked fine

Buy Me a Cup of Coffee
Change Log v1.06 DOWNLOAD v1.06
- fixed bugs (hope it works on other devices now)
- added taskbar icon (green phone icon)
- tap on the green icon on the task bar to show the notification bubble to be able to close the application

Change Log v1.05
- auto minimize on start
- No more today task bar icon
- fixed the on-hold situation on some phones *hopefully* (it worked on my PPC) :)

Change Log v1.04 (Tested on PPC)
- Application will automatically hide upon launch and will show an icon.
Note: Copy the folder contents to your phone's "\Storage Card\Program Files\SpeakerPhone\" folder
to change the icon, just copy over the SpeakerPhone.ico file

Change Log v1.03
- outgoing function is automatically on
- few bug fixes

Change Log v1.02

- USB only - option to turn on speakerphone ONLY when synced or charging

Change Log v1.01

- Auto answer on/off
- Delay options before auto answer

NOTE: before executing the application, create these STRING values first:

HKCU\Software\SpeakerPhone\Auto with value = 0
HKCU\Software\SpeakerPhone\Delay with value = 5000
HKCU\Software\SpeakerPhone\USB with value = 0
screen01zs6.png

Attachments

• SpeakerPhone.zip
    164.7 KB · Views: 954
  • SpeakerPhone1.01.zip
    166 KB · Views: 664
  • SpeakerPhone1.02.zip
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,195
  • SpeakerPhone1.03.zip
    150.7 KB · Views: 577
  • SpeakerPhone1.04.zip
    256 KB · Views: 740
  • SpeakerPhonev1.04.cab
    641.7 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:

sabestian

Apr 1, 2006
Thank you!

Finally one switcher that really works!

All other apps (including Phonealarm profiles etc) switch the speakerphone on only if you switch it DURING the call (unless I'm doing something wrong that is). This one works nice. I have a question though, is it possible to set 'outgoing ON' to ON by default?

AND, is it possible to start it in the background (I'd like to run it automatically when the profile changes)?

Any command line parameters? Changes in registry?

Last edited:

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
@sabestian:
I have a question though, is it possible to set 'outgoing ON' to ON by default?
- yes, i'll do that in the next release

AND, is it possible to start it in the background (I'd like to run it automatically when the profile changes)?
- i'll check this one.

@sabestian and jon_k:
- thank you for trying it out guys.

gps-lover

Feb 14, 2008
Great program! Thank you!

It would be great to have the "Outgoing ON" restored in the last state.

Also, would it be possible to design it in a "Toggle" way - to turn the speaker ON with the first launch, and OFF with the second? Then it could be possible to put it on a hardware button as a speaker switcher...

Last edited:

tmz

Feb 2, 2008
I love your app. Makes things quick and simple. I was wondering if you could add something to it. Alot of times people are doing things with both hands. It would be great if you could set it for auto answer after two to three rings of course coming on with your speaker phone then after your conversation, auto end. After the other party hangs up. Giving it two to three rings before auto answer would give you the option to hit the ignore button. Love what your doing with the Wm5 and 6 apps. I'm using an htc touch 6900. Thank you. TMZ

Last edited:

naboleo

Aug 4, 2006
Nice one !! I really need this for auto switching before launching GPS software... Works great !
Question have you think about adding silent running and commandline launching ? That would be great as all process could be done by script (mortscript for example)

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
I love your app. Makes things quick and simple. I was wondering if you could add something to it. Alot of times people are doing things with both hands. It would be great if you could set it for auto answer after two to three rings of course coming on with your speaker phone then after your conversation, auto end. After the other party hangs up. Giving it two to three rings before auto answer would give you the option to hit the ignore button. Love what your doing with the Wm5 and 6 apps. I'm using an htc touch 6900. Thank you. TMZ

yes i think this can be done. i'll try to work this out later (hopefully within the day) :)

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
Internal Speaker.........

Is there a way to do something like this, but, instead of using the speaker phone, using the internal speaker? :confused:

I'd like to use the internal speaker with some programs.

Many thanks!

:rolleyes:

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
Change Log v1.01

- Auto answer on/off
- Delay options before auto answer

NOTE: before executing the application, create these STRING values first:

HKCU\Software\SpeakerPhone\Auto with value = 0
HKCU\Software\SpeakerPhone\Delay with value = 5000

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
kindly elaborate sir, i don't quite get your point

i mean something that allow me to use the internal speaker instead of the stereospeaker...

I need it because using a voip program, I've some bad echos, because the app use the external speaker and not the internal one (the one that you use when you're making a call...)

Anyway... Any solution for the problem?

rohanmaini

Aug 31, 2006
New Delhi
Dont know if this is a bug... but it does not work when connected to a car charger... In fact any charger... Can any one else confirm...

It works great when not connected to any charger...

gimpdog

Jul 10, 2005
SpeakerPhone v1.01 cabbed

I took oldsap's v1.01 SpeakerPhone app and created a cab that installs the files to Program Files/SpeakerPhone, creates the proper registry settings, and creates a shortcut in the programs folder.

This is my first cab I've created from scratch so install at your own peril as I don't have my device with me to test with.

Thanks oldsap for the app!

Last edited:

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
Dont know if this is a bug... but it does not work when connected to a car charger... In fact any charger... Can any one else confirm...

It works great when not connected to any charger...

i've tested the application while my phone is connected to my PC (charging) and it worked. Anyone else had the same problem? Please post it here.