8 pro bluetooth issue fix

Search This thread

Smittyzz

Sep 16, 2011
Second 8 pro I've owned this far.
This one is much snappier and I love it but as soon as I connected my bluetooth headphones and wasn't playing sound through then I noticed an issue...
After a minute or 2 of no signal(sounds) coming throughout the headset it will cycle a disconnect and quick reconnect following a final disconnect after 10 more seconds. This can be cancelled by making a sound go through the headphone ie music/notification...
I tried all the tricks online for all the bluetooth issues for most oneplus phone's to no avail.

Simple fix:
Headset settings, shut off phone calls. No more disconnecting ☺️

Smittyzz

Sep 16, 2011
What headset? Or is this on multiple?
Savfy Bluetooth 4.2 mini headphones
Android 11 like .5.5 or something.
Stock but rooted, this 8 pro is a totally different animal then my last one the last one never disconnected like this one but it did run what felt was sluggish
What firmware? Are you using a ROM or custom kernel.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
Stock everything not sure it could be the boot image but I have no issues otherwise
Stock everything?

Not rooted then.

Hmmm, strange.

Change the Bluetooth codec in development options.. Reboot between testing.

No idea otherwise.

PS: you could unlock the bootloader (it's reversible) then flash Evo X, I have that installed and it's been amazing

Could be a power setting / feature that's malfunctioning

Smittyzz

Sep 16, 2011
Stock everything?

Not rooted then.

Hmmm, strange.

Change the Bluetooth codec in development options.. Reboot between testing.

No idea otherwise.

PS: you could unlock the bootloader (it's reversible) then flash Evo X, I have that installed and it's been amazing

Could be a power setting / feature that's malfunctioning
Rooted like I said it could be my boot.. otherwise I'm stock oos stock kernel but rooted heavily it hasn't been an issue and I am not sure on codec I can try that
But hasn't been an issue
And I'm sticking with stock I have this phone dialed in perfectly

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
Rooted like I said it could be my boot.. otherwise I'm stock oos stock kernel but rooted heavily it hasn't been an issue and I am not sure on codec I can try that
But hasn't been an issue

Your post was merged with mine..didnt see the root part.

Then I'd stick with my initial post of it being the boot image.

Reactions: Smittyzz

majedalanni

Jun 5, 2007
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have the issue with My Tesla with oss 10, 11 and 12 but nothin in oss9 if I need only phone calls going through Tesla and turn off media the Bluetooth keep bouncing and driving me crazy. Anyone know to fix it please

Sanchogpm

Dec 3, 2022
OnePlus 8 Pro
Всем привет! Столкнулся с такой проблемой блютуса, могу пользоваться в верхней шторке, но если я хочу зайти в настройки блютуза, меня выкидывает на главный экран и пишет ошибку приложения "настройки беспроводной сети". Эта ошибка появляется и тогда, когда я хочу отправить по блютуз любой файл из галереи или из проводника. Через любые другие сторонние блютуз приложения, скачанные с Google Play, тоже не могу зайти в настройки блютуз.

Sanchogpm

Dec 3, 2022
OnePlus 8 Pro
1000000507.jpg

Sanchogpm

Dec 3, 2022
OnePlus 8 Pro
Очистка кеша или удаление приложения и данных блютуз не работает. Хотелось бы обойти без сброса к заводским настройкам. эта проблема появилась после последнего недавнего обновления.

Sanchogpm

Dec 3, 2022
OnePlus 8 Pro
Clearing the cache or deleting application and bluetooth data does not work. I would like to bypass without resetting to factory settings. this problem appeared after the last recent update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But hasn't been an issue

Your post was merged with mine..didnt see the root part.

Then I'd stick with my initial post of it being the boot image.