• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

8 Pro out of stock?

Search This thread

dgunn

Apr 23, 2011
OnePlus 8 Pro
Long answer. The OnePlus 8 Pro was out of stock the first time around when pre-orders were made. It took less than a minute for me to put the OnePlus 8 Pro into my cart, sign in to PayPal and go back to the OnePlus site and they were sold out that quick. Second time around when they made the full launch I was already signed into PayPal and after I made my purchase and probably less than a minute I refreshed the page and they were sold out. So long answer these phones are high demand even at $1,000 a pop.

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
OnePlus 9 Pro
Buying out right seems no stock anywhere even amazon haven't had stock for weeks now ,
again prob down to manufacturing sites not operating during covid , I gave up waiting and ordered through three network in the UK only place seem to have stock rather more expensive buying out right from them I ended up just getting one on a 24 month contract hot the glacier green 12GB coming tomorrow fingers crossed [emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zorachus

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Buying out right seems no stock anywhere even amazon haven't had stock for weeks now ,
again prob down to manufacturing sites not operating during covid , I gave up waiting and ordered through three network in the UK only place seem to have stock rather more expensive buying out right from them I ended up just getting one on a 24 month contract hot the glacier green 12GB coming tomorrow fingers crossed [emoji1696]
Oneplus had stock over the weekend in the UK finally. My replacement is coming tomorrow I didnt want to do 3 they were charging 80 pounds or something more. I cannot understand how.

manor7777

Dec 5, 2014
Oneplus had stock over the weekend in the UK finally. My replacement is coming tomorrow I didnt want to do 3 they were charging 80 pounds or something more. I cannot understand how.

80 something? Holy moly, I got it for 60 something on launch day and I though that was expensive! That's with unlimited everything, was cheaper without.

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
80 something? Holy moly, I got it for 60 something on launch day and I though that was expensive! That's with unlimited everything, was cheaper without.
I mean to buy outright with 3 it 975 then I have a to buy a sim and the lowest 1 they do is a 10 pound 1. So that is 985 for a phone which is 899 to buy everywhere else. I don't know how 3 can do that.

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
OnePlus 9 Pro
Its bit ridiculous and don't understand how they can charge more than the manufacturer Rrp tbh
Suppose they need make something on it I bought the oneplus 8 out right from amazon have donated that to the Mrs as her iPhone died couldn't justify another 1k nearly to buy out right so went with the £29 up front fee and £52 a month tariff little more than I'd want to pay a month tbh but I did go for the 12gb 256gb model so that bumped it up and I get 5G as well so not so bad , just had dpd update arriving around 11:30/12:30 [emoji51][emoji7]

QAM

Jun 3, 2008
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hola
It seems like you Europeans have access to buy the device at either local retailers (carriers) and even online directly from OnePlus (even though it is currently out of stock). In Canada we can only buy it online from OnePlus, it they have been out of stock for more than 1 week. Not sure why OnePlus doesn't have ample stock for a newly released device. I am also hoping that the next wave of devices have little or no screen issues. If you look at SuperSaf's latest review of the OnePlus 8 Pro, you'll see that even he had a device with screen issues so I know that the issue isn't as small as some tout it to be!

TechOut

Aug 15, 2017
I don't think eBay links are allowed here. But I've found myself using my iPhone more so I have my 256GB Ultra Marine Blue 8 Pro on eBay. Included is the wireless charger and some cases. I also put a red DBrand skin on it so I will leave that on and also include an extra one. If anyone is seriously interested you can PM me for the link. Buy It Now is $1,099 because it's got the charger and over $100 In cases. You can also bid.

This is for USA!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's the story with the phone being out of stock? I'm looking for the black color, but all three colors are of out of stock.

Short aswer is covid-19..