[8.x] Omni for Oneplus 3(t)

Search This thread

Tzagor

Jan 4, 2016
How long was your first boot time? I did a fresh install with the latest zip :D
I'm running encrypted and f2fs on system. Data is ext4

EDIT: I figured out that magisk was making the phone not booting and also laggy as hell when i managed to make it boot right. Dont install Magisk 14.3.

Last edited:

DanipunK1

May 19, 2016
the rom has lag. with caesium kerlel improves something. Many thanks to the devs for the good work, but for now I'm waiting on validus

LazySam

Dec 14, 2011
Home
Everything is great with the ROM, but I am having delays with fingerprint reader. Is anyone else facing that issue?

DanipunK1

May 19, 2016
Did you try clean flash already? Because that's definitely not normal. I used the ROM fine after dirty flashing yesterday even before flashing Ceasium
Clean flash.
-Firm 4.5.1
- twrp bluspark v50
- magisk 14.0 and 14.3 (can be this the culprit? Must be rooted with su?)
did u restored apps thru some kind of like tb? then avoid that
yes, but I also restore them in validus oreo and other roms without problems. The lag is too in the sistem and ui.

Thanks a lot.

altojd

Dec 11, 2009
the rom has lag. with caesium kerlel improves something. Many thanks to the devs for the good work, but for now I'm waiting on validus

the phone with the last build works smoothly and fast. has no lags at all. you are free to prefer other roms but if u want to praise validus do it on validus thread. doing it here is rude and disrespectful to dev's hard work for all of us.

Top Liked Posts