80+ hz mod petition to developers

Search This thread

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011
Bu 73-77hz oc ekranının macunu açacaktır. Lütfen bunu yanıp sönmeden önce dtbo'nuzu yedekleyin. 30 fps'de kilitleniyorsa, lütfen hzcnfix magisk modülünü yanıp söndürün ;) Sadece AOSP üzerinde çalışır! Bunu miui'de denemeyin .unzip IMG flash

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

This will open the paste of the 73-77hz oc screen. Please backup your dtbo before flashing this. If it hangs at 30 fps, please flash the FixHz magisk module ;) It only works on AOSP! Don't try this on miui .unzip IMG flash
Is this for android 10 or 11? Any proof of this working?

frelinnn

Feb 19, 2014
[QUOTE = "mookiexl, gönderi: 84526893, üye: 3816358"]
Bu android 10 veya 11 için mi? Bunun çalıştığına dair herhangi bir kanıt var mı?
[/ALINT. Android 11 yes

niosa

Nov 5, 2011
Bu 73-77hz oc ekranının macunu açacaktır. Lütfen bunu yanıp sönmeden önce dtbo'nuzu yedekleyin. 30 fps'de kilitleniyorsa, lütfen hzcnfix magisk modülünü yanıp söndürün ;) Sadece AOSP üzerinde çalışır! Bunu miui'de denemeyin .unzip IMG flash

----------

This will open the paste of the 73-77hz oc screen. Please backup your dtbo before flashing this. If it hangs at 30 fps, please flash the FixHz magisk module ;) It only works on AOSP! Don't try this on miui .unzip IMG flash

Please mod for miui. GREAT JOB!

yoedi16

Apr 8, 2013
tasikmalaya

----------

It work with lattest LOS 18 no problem so far

Reactions: aftnoon2

Wahaj_Alden

Jun 5, 2016

----------

Thank you. Working with no problems on latest derp version ( 3 April ).

Reactions: aftnoon2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A reminder to devs about this mod showing it's possible. I hope you can find it and/or port, develop and improve it in a near future.

EDIT: I did an small tool to unpack dtbo.img and repack again with framerate and clockrate modified. I tried many configurations and only 66hz was working for me but unstable. just flash the new dtbo.img in TWRP and reboot. Here you have the instructions to run it:

- Write the amount of Hz that you want in info.txt file

- Place dtbo.img inside the folder (with exact name "dtbo.img")

- Install VirtualBox and a Linux image, latest Ubuntu version.

- Login in ubuntu and open Terminal

- If you want unpack and check only the dtbo.img files after unpack run Extract.sh file ("sh Extract.sh" in Terminal)

- If you want unpack, modify hz amount in dtbo.img files by the amount in info.txt file and repack again run Patch.sh file ("sh Patch.sh" in Terminal).

Feel free to modify Patch.sh code if you want improve it and/or test it. I dont know exactly what parameters we need in "qcom,mdss-dsi-panel-clockrate" and "qcom,mdss-dsi-panel-framerate" use hexadecimal code. You can check also another parameters if it's needed but I dont understand how these parameters works.

EDIT2: I uploaded an improved version from my extractor, thanks to @Saratoga79

HiiraKernel dev confirmed he will add screen OC refresh in future versions, thanks to @alk3p

PhlitxM.png

https://www.akr-developers.com/d/362/9

----------

There is this tech tuber that is also looking into getting 80hz mod . He talks about getting a Dev to modify a .bat file that set the screen refresh rate

https://youtu.be/QsNbL1RoDwY
    I WANNA 90 HZ ON POCO DEVS PLS DO YOUR THING FOR FREE OR ME MAD :mad:((( \s

----------

Thank you. Working with no problems on latest derp version ( 3 April ).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone