• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

     

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
K

Kstarz

Is there away around the password on first boot. I bought my op2 Second hand so I don't know the original pin

Download this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzZGP6ljwL-XR1FnbG03dVVmOGM/view?usp=sharing

Then boot into fastboot mode and send the following commands
Code:
fastboot erase persist 

fastboot flash persist persist.img

fastboot reboot

This is due to a password/fingerprint being active and is a security measure but the above steps will clear them.

Last edited:

Abdur Desai

Feb 21, 2014
Awesome. These are full ROM's right? Incremental updates would be even better. Thanks for this.

Also, have you tried running Xposed on this, if so which version did you use.

Awesome to see Hydrogen OS getting some love.

Last edited:
K

Kstarz

Awesome. These are full ROM's right? Incremental updates would be even better. Thanks for this.

Also, have you tried running Xposed on this, if so which version did you use.

Awesome to see Hydrogen OS getting some love.
Yes these are full ROMs but unfortunately I do not plan to make incremental OTAs only full updates. This is for a few reasons but mainly that it's harder to maintain.

Xposed I have not personal had the chance to try yet but others have reported that it works fine :)

I can't download via Google drive. Could you possibly upload via AFH?

Uploading now. I am hoping to get a fix for audio tuner in place soon though.

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
Dirty flashed the last version over a full blown H2os . boot just fine. One thing that took forever and with several reboots was updating google services. Other than that I like it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    color os camera apk with pluggins for oneplus two

color os camera port for oneplus two (hydrogen os)

install apk and unzip pluggins pack install all apk...u r done...
    Can any send me link for revert.zip or post no ?
    Lazy lazy people.. So sad...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
    IT...IS..A..BETA.

You're not even supposed to be running it.

WE....DO...NOT..MIND..FLASHING..THE..BETA..ROM..AND..WE'D..APPRECIATE..IF..YOU..WOULD..STOP..ARGUING..WITH..EVERYONE..POINTLESSLY..OVER..SOMETHING..THAT..HAS..EVEN..BEEN..CLARIFIED..BY..A..FORUM..MODERATOR.
    Thank you.
    Impossible on this rom.

No it's not. On the recent apps press and hold right upper corner of the app and lock will appear. Done.
    Hi guys!
    I don't know if there's anyone besides me who still uses this ROM together with tapatalk but I made an attempt at fixing the crash that occurs whenever location is enabled and one opens tapatalk. The fix is in form of a (quickly done) xposed module which does make tapatalk usable with location turned on.

The crash occurs because of a NullPointerException and my xposed module makes tapatalk throw a ClassCastException instead (not on purpose), which I probably will try to fix. The exception does not seem to do any harm now, i.e. I can still browse XDA.
    If anyone is interested I could probably upload it tomorrow.